✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This isn't the right thread, but most people view it, so...

Is anyone else having problems with the Coldplaying app (on android)?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I do! It says something about invalid license or something like that :what:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2015/11/25/adeles-25-became-2015s-best-selling-album-in-just-3-days/

Too much hype for Adele! 25 sold 300,000 copies on its first day while Ghost Stories only sold 168,000 on its first day.

The amount of people waiting for adele's comeback was insane- it just had to break records the hype was just so real... Like people who normally didn't even care about Adele were on the hype train haha

Guest worldpeace
if cats die.... do they really become dead cats? or do they become a transgender cats?

they just die. They become mold. atoms and molecules where plants to grow

Guest worldpeace
Perhaps the best way to describe this era is by saying that the band has become a bridge to other musical genres, meaning that while maintaining certain core elements of past eras, they now decided to bring elements of other genres into their music and thus become the bridge connecting soft rock / alternative music with other genres. It is a daring thing to do, in my view.

nice idea, are there all the different cultures as well, you know done with etnomusicologists. You know, you know, western world is not only about western culture nowadays

Guest worldpeace

but you know, in nice atmosphere, the cats and dogs and fish do not die at all! they are politely and friendly treated and that is how there is no teasing and the world gets saved :)

i like this part from Q Magazine article

" There is another song on A Head Full Of Dreams, called Everglow. It is a ballad in the classic Coldplay mould, and it’s about holding on to the warmth of the past even after something bad has happened. It’s quite obviously influenced by the split, and is also possibly the only break-up song in history to have the ex-other half on backing vocals. Paltrow sings two lines on it. “Everglow started from the idea that when something crazy happens to you, it’s strange that the world keeps rolling,” says Martin as we enter Primrose Hill park and a siren roars

past. “I like the idea that at the end of most things, there’s something good to be found from it.” Martin got the concept from Paltrow, and she sings the lines that she originally said to him: “How come things move on/How come cars don’t slow”. “She came up with the idea so I said, ‘Is there any chance you’d sing that line cos it’s your idea?’ Like any human, she was like, ‘I can’t do that! I’m not a professional!’”

i hope we get to hear it today

It’s quite obviously influenced by the split, and is also possibly the only break-up song in history to have the ex-other half on backing vocals.

Just off the top of my head, Am I Safe by Ryan Adams and Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space by Spiritualized renders this statement blatantly untrue. And that's just the ones I know about.

Just off the top of my head, Am I Safe by Ryan Adams and Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space by Spiritualized renders this statement blatantly untrue. And that's just the ones I know about.

haha man they say possibly so take it easy and have a nice day :D

So what do you guys think? Are we gonna get HFTW or Everglow or something else? :)

I was just discussing this with a friend! I'm hoping for Everglow but expecting HFTW because of that sticker shown in one of the Amazon pictures of the cd.