✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I'm freaking out right now because I don't know what to do. Lollapalooza is on March 18th and 19th and Coldplay's concert is on March 31st and I don't have enough money to travel to Argentina twice in two weeks. AHHHHHHH

Stay there for from the 18-31st so you dont have to go back and forth twice? lol

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing that I don't really get it is that to me coldplay always have been reinvented themselves. X&Y its different from a rush.. I know viva was way more different even if it has similarities with x&y. But with Adele everything is almost the same... its very different than cold

Well being similar is less risky though. Coldplay reinvent themselves, but as a consequence fans come and go more frequently. I think most of the world are excited for Adele's new album because the feel is still similar to her past album, still powerful, still ballad-y, but improved in some ways.

And I agree, X&Y is different from AROBTTH (X&Y being more space rock-ish), but the differences are mostly atmospheric and subtle, so I understand why people called the two albums similar, plus the Speed of Sound vs Clocks debacle which didn't help.