✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

In must be stressed that EVERY Coldplay album has been a pop album. Also, EVERY Coldplay album has songs that are not distinctly pop--even MX tends to take mainstream sounds and distort them.

We need to be careful when accusing pop music of being bad. I actually think that today is a great time for the revitalization of pop music because we have so many great producers working on big name artists--Adele, Justin Bieber's new record, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Weekend, Drake, Chvrches. I am a huge lover of all types of music and am an Oldplayer, but my favorite albums this year have been Pop. All of this music has really lush, interesting production along with the killer hooks and choruses we crave.

Arguably Coldplay helped inspire this movement. But I do understand the fear of Coldplay's production leaning too far towards generic pop than creative pop. I am somewhat confident that AHFOD could be one of Coldplay's most alternative AND poppy albums right up with Viva. Too early to judge, and there could be a few radio-friendly ones that don't sound great, but I really like AOAL! It is QUALITY pop music. It has depth but is fun and catchy.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
I'm guessing tour dates for Australia and New Zealand.

Australian tour probably?

Well, that's disappointing (for non Australians).

Guest diogo_sg
There are several Southeast Asian Coldplayers who regularly post here so maybe they will get lucky. :)

And I'll be very happy for them if they do [emoji5]

Hi, I'm Chris, this is Jonny! We're glad to announce that we'll be touring Australia and New Zealand later this year! Check Coldplay.com for all the details.

Translation for the peeps from down under: ˙slᴉɐʇǝp ǝɥʇ llɐ ɹoɟ ɯoɔ˙ʎɐldploƆ ʞɔǝɥƆ ¡ɹɐǝʎ sᴉɥʇ ɹǝʇɐl puɐlɐǝZ ʍǝN puɐ ɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ ƃuᴉɹnoʇ ǝq ll,ǝʍ ʇɐɥʇ ǝɔunouuɐ oʇ pɐlƃ ǝɹ,ǝM ¡ʎuuoſ sᴉ sᴉɥʇ 'sᴉɹɥƆ ɯ,I 'ᴉH

Birds, Army Of One and Up&Up are potentially the better songs off the album. I also hope Up&Up isn't messed up by the production because I see it as their best closer since DAAHF. It really is that good!

I can't say anything about the rest until we hear more.

Birds, Army Of One and Up&Up are potentially the better songs off the album. I also hope Up&Up isn't messed up by the production because I see it as their best closer since DAAHF. It really is that good!

I agree with every word of this. After hearing the clips I am the most interested in hearing Birds and Army of One and just hoping that the production really lets that amazing guitar work on Up&Up come through and shine.

I'm loving the album. I haven't heard the snippets because I want to wait until the album gets released, but from what I've heard, this could be their best album in years. Adventure Of A Lifetime is their best lead single since 'Violet hill".... this song is pop perfection! I can't wait to hear HFTW. Hopefully it beats Rihanna's collaboration. I don't have anything against her. It's just that the song is not impressive enough.

Translation for the peeps from down under: ˙slᴉɐʇǝp ǝɥʇ llɐ ɹoɟ ɯoɔ˙ʎɐldploƆ ʞɔǝɥƆ ¡ɹɐǝʎ sᴉɥʇ ɹǝʇɐl puɐlɐǝZ ʍǝN puɐ ɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ ƃuᴉɹnoʇ ǝq ll,ǝʍ ʇɐɥʇ ǝɔunouuɐ oʇ pɐlƃ ǝɹ,ǝM ¡ʎuuoſ sᴉ sᴉɥʇ 'sᴉɹɥƆ ɯ,I 'ᴉH

LOL

Hi, I'm Chris, this is Jonny! We're glad to announce that we'll be touring Australia and New Zealand later this year! Check Coldplay.com for all the details.

Translation for bats:

H̽̅̔̿̾̒̽͊̍̏́̐͑͗̕҉̤̼̱̞̦̦i̧̨̦̖̫̣̩͙͎͈͍̪͓̥̹̟͚͚̭͓͊ͮ̔̋̏ͦͧͮ̋ͭͧ͂̄̆̉̒̾ͅ,̒̂̆͂͛̍͌ͫ̌͆̔̎̏̐̆ͩ̑͛҉̱͔̣̖̭̝̖̝̘̦͟͠ ̴͉͈̳̰͎̍̋͛ͨ͘͢͠I̴̶̡̫̟̼͇̞̙̅̀́͌̽̊̏͆̏̓̊̑̾̾͗͛͊ͨͣ͡'̢̠̲̟̘̙̣̯̮̲̯̤̫̪̠͈̣̝ͤ̋ͩ̽͘m̶̟̪͇̤̓ͣͭ̃ͣ̒̑ͫͥ͗ͫͮͫ̓̆́̇͘͜͝ ̳̣͖̼͓͖̺͉̘ͫ̽ͩͭ̎̓ͩ͝ͅC̢̢̛̺̯̬͔̫̤̹͔̰̤̘̗̩̼̫̤̬̾̂ͭ̈́͋̆̇͒ͩ̃͊ͯ͋ͥ̕h̶͇̖̭̺̲̪̪͕̋͋ͨ̈́͛ͫͅrͬͭͪͬ̀͜҉̧҉̝̬̞͎̣̰͖͙̲i͑́ͦ̋̉ͦ̀̔ͥͭ̿̄̇͠͏̡̫̦̝̹̪͠s̠͓͉͎̤̰͈͍͎̪̠ͫ̅͆̌̋̐͆̋̐ͧ͢͝,̛̟͎̼̰̺̜͇̠̩̤̟̦̮ͪ̐͋ͦͥ͂̿̔ͬ̈̑ͣ̿̓ͪ̈͑ͮ̇͘͜ͅ ̵̲̱̯̹͎̞͇̬̖̲̹͉̦̭̜̥̗̞̥̐̆̿̈́̄͊̊ͭ̿ͦ̈́̐̇ͩ̄̅̕̕t̷̢̛͔̝̻̘̟̙̺̩̯̞̲͛̓̂̽̄̅́h̶͇̱̣̖͕̘͎̺͚͇̦̽̇ͦͭ̉͆ͭ̃ͭͪ͑͆͘͢i̽̌̇̓̉̃͒ͪ̃̋ͥ̾̿ͨ̚͏̴̰̠̙̞͔̳̘̥̙͉̩̩̰̥͖́s̢̟̜̟̖͎̥̹̜̝̣͈̤͕̦̠̝ͫͮ̌ͧ̒̀̐̋̅̅ͦͧ́́́̀̚ͅͅ ͙̟̖͔̰̪͉̪̹͔͙̝͙ͪ̇͛͑̾̎ͮ̒̓̏͂͊͛̊ͫ͌͝͡ͅͅį̷̻̟͈͖̞̏̅ͨͧ̔͗́ͭͣ̒̿̚͢͟s̺̬͙̰̽͗̊̀̊̋͌͜͜ ̧̧̖̗̤̩̝̗̗̭̞̍͛̔ͩ̿ͦ̽͑͑̋̌̀̚͜͝J̬̝̙̌ͭ̎ͥ͗͢͟͞͝ơ̴̦͓͓̜̹̫̞̦͇̜̲͓̹͓̖̔̅͑͑̌̓͆̿ͨ̌n̶̾̿̃̔ͫ̒͂ͤͬ̓͗ͪͤ̇̄͋̈́̀͢͏̛̰̖͖͉͓̪̜n̛͎̱̩͉̫̗̣̹̣̰̫̞͎̮͉̫͕̆̇̾͐̌̇̑̔ͮͪ̾̇ͤ́́y̸͎̲̙̫̖̬̙̺͍̜̩͙̦̮̲͚̒͌ͫͨ̈́͊̂̆̀͑͆̆̊̀̚͢ͅ!̧̤̲̬̳̭̗̖̪̽͐̇̃̋͛ͬ͑̏̊̏̽͛̾ͨͩ̊̋́ ͆͋̅ͬ͑̉͌̾̏͋̽͒͏̵͙̲̼̟̙̱̗̝͍̯̹̜Ẅ́ͤͦͬ͂̊̈ͨ͌͘͏̸̨̢͚̹̼͕͔̥̘͇̱͇̹ẹ͓̠̙̣͈͖͕̬̩͎̻̻̝̦͔͖͒̄ͭ͑̔̊̅͐͗̃̂̇̈́ͯ̈́̽̂͗̀͞͡͝'̢̖͖̘̻̩̟͎̗͖͉͚͈̣͒ͨ̊́͗̚͡r̴̷̡̺̤̭̺͇͍͎͍̱̗ͪ̉̉͊͌͋ͭ́e̿̿̽ͭͨͥ̃̚͏̜̼̼͎͇͔̥̯̹̞͉̞͚͍̣̜̥ͅ ̛̂̐̃̂̍͊̎̀ͭͯͮ͆҉̝͎̣͚͕̳͙̟̪g̡̟̦͎̜͓͉̫̦̭̪̫͓͈͍͇̝̦ͤ͊̈ͥͣ̇̏̾ͣ͑̑ͬͫ̅̎̈̚l̴̰͉̠̺̼̜̜̞̭̘̼ͩ̂ͮ̽͋̀ͣ̅ͩ̏̀͒̒̈ͪ̕͟͠a̷̯̱̪̳̞͙̖̱̙̞̖̅ͬͫ̊̓ͬ̄̏̑ͭ̊̈̀̀͜d̓̌̑̌ͧͤ̔҉҉̮̲̳̮̣̖̤̘̩̲ ̢̰̫̭̦̮͈̱̫̫̐̏̄ͪ̒ͪ̓͊͜t̴͕̗̖͔̩̺̲̗̋̾̉̑̆ͫͣ͘͠o̴̢ͩ̋ͧ͐̃̎ͥ͏̪͖̣̲̙̺̱̗̫̺͉̠̪̮͎́͡ ̸͚͔͍̲͖͗̾̊̄ͤ̍̈́ͪ̇̓͋ͨ͢͝aͬ̀͗ͬ͗͂ͮ͌ͯͦͪͤ͒͏̢̣̫̖͉͈̬͢ͅņ͗͒͂̌́ͧ̀͑̆̑͐̔̚͏̸̶͖̭̼̟̖͕̘̦̳͖̝̙̖̼̭n̟̦̬̥̹̼̳͖̻̱͚̫͉̳̖̜͈̙̹̂ͭ͒̈͂̀ͣ̉̉̓̽͆̏̽ͭ̚͘͟͡͡ơ̴̢̘̜͓̠̯̪͚̘̹͚͈͎͈̻͐ͩ͂͛̀̈́̀̋ͫ̾ͥ̈̓ͭ̈ͯͬuͯ̌̽̏̃ͨ̊̾̓̉͆ͮ͐ͫ́̚̚҉̬̭̯̩̖̭̮͓̩̟̣͡͡n̶̡̤̩͈͖̯͙͕͕͚͉̅ͮ̓̇̇̒́͊̅̃̓̚ͅc̶̸̮̝̼̠̰̣̟͖̼̖̒͌̏ͤ̅́̕ͅe̛̙̲̰̣̳͍̯̘͎͖̫̙̱̺̘̪̫͛͊ͦ̑̑̋͑ͨ̓ͪͫ͗͂̍͑̐̅͜͠ͅͅ ̶̫̦̦̹̞̯̗ͫ̃̆̒̉̆͘͟͞ṭ̞̼̲̝̖̪͓̞̞̟̤͉̬̤̀͌̑̑̄́̿ͫ͗̈̿ͦ̃͋̒͊̕͝͞h̴̸̼̮̦̻̪̥̝̠̩̱͚̠̟̮͖̽͆ͮ̋̏͋̾͋͊̑̽ͤ̂͒ͬͪ̓ͩͯ͠͝a̸̢͙̭̖͈͇̻̹̪̗͇̮̫̟͇̮̐̓ͩ͒͆͌͗͆̒̊͛ͦ͂̈́ͮͨͪ̚̚͢ͅͅt̴͇̜̮͎̦̠̺̩͕̔ͬ͆̄ͩ̉ͣ̓ͮ̀ͅ ̨̛̮̟̞̹̣̙̹̾ͨͮͣ̄ͥͤ̾͗̽ͧ̅̌ͨ͊͆ͬ̚͠ͅͅẃ͌ͬͧ̚͘҉̛̰͍͎͓̣̰̗̗̫̣̺͕̳͚͖̪́ë́͗̄ͫ̈̐̂̇̈̀͐ͣ͒͋̿̑ͮ́͜҉͉̯̹̱͕͎̭͉͚͕̬̥͎͓͍͉̼'̨̱̥̞̤̦̱͎̞̥̱̮̗͌ͩ̃͛̈́ͧ͊̋ͮͯͧ͂ͫ͐̌ͩ̋́̚͞ļ̴̢̙͚̮̗̰̿ͤͨ͂̽ͦͣ̄̓̊͋̄̂͌ͩ̾ͯͬͤ͞l̡̧̳̻̯̜ͦ̂ͪ̊ͭ͂̾̅ͯ͑̿̆̏̉̉̈́̎̀͞ͅ ̢̧̲̻̪̠͓͇͙͕̼̪͖̯̀̿̇̿ͭ̔͠͞b̶̻̬̩̥̄̒̀͒̿̽ͮ̾̔͂ͣͪ̎̃̚̚͟ẽ̶̢͉̼̙̼̉ͯ͑̄́̕͠ ̸̛̱͔̪͇̣͈͓̲͙̠̫̙̞̹̞̰̰̄̀̄̋̌͌̄̒̄̈͛̒̿͆̓̍̊̀̚̚t̆̆ͧͨ̈̆͒̆ͪ͋̃͋ͨ̃ͦ̑ͦ̂҉̢̢̛͍̪̤͇͍̰͔̟̺͖͇͕͓ò̵̧̺̼͕͔͖̇̿ͤ͘ủ̷̵̯̼̥̫̳̓̔̇͑̂r̛͖̯̟̘͓͎̪͖̳̭͚͇̲͇͈͉ͯ̉͛ͨ̅̐̃͌̈̓́̄̐ͫ͞i̡̗̣̬͓̪͉̫̟̰̣͔̩̪̰̫̖͑͊ͤ̆ͩͅͅn̴̨̼̯̯̳͖̮̗͖̦ͩ̓̃̐̈͑ͦ͗͌ͮͤ̋̍͘͠ͅg̷̡̛̦̰̱̝͉̥̳̗̟͈͚̘̲̥̃͋ͭ̍ͯ͂ͯ͘͠ ̨͕̼͔̹̰̩̩̩̜̥̝̼͙̹̬̖̗̦ͫ͌̃͌͋̐̇̓̾̾̔̊ͭ̉̚̕͜ͅȦ̴̵̡̱̘͖̦̝̣͚̭̻͎̃ͫ̀̒͊̃͆̈́͂ͨ̽̉ͩ̕͡ͅu͇̘̗̖̝̲͔͈̮̻͖̩͎̭̙̯ͩ̂̊͒̂̏̚͘͞͞ṣ̨̲̙̺̼̗̞̫̝̝͓̬̳̬̯̖̙̊ͧ̆͐̃̈ͤͪͦͭ̇͜͝͝ͅͅt̷ͮ̑̊̽̓͌͂̀͏̡̰͇̩̼ͅṛ̵̢̥͈̰̟̫̳̣̬ͬ̓̿̐͊ͣ̏̆͡a̶̝͓̻͙̳̤͚̭̗̮͂ͦ̀ͫ̈̂̎ͤͦ͗ͤ̏̐̿̊̾̌̾̄̀̕̕͟ͅl̴̗̯̤̹̼͎͈͖̲̜͓̠͓̫̈́̓̔̏͛́ĩ̽̈́̓͊ͥͫͣ̚̚҉̢̭̩̤̖̫̬̪̭͕̙̩͜a̡̧̡̟͙̖̫͔̘͇̤̠̬̯̫͖̼͙͒ͯ̎͊́͜ͅ ̌ͧ̂ͧ̂ͬ͌͋̋̿ͯ̇͑ͮ͑́̏͗͏̷̨̘̬͕̝̞̼͙͇a̸̛̞̜͚̞̞͛͌̿̒ͤ̐ͭ̀́̍̓̈́̒̇͆͐̍́͟͜ṅ̽̔ͯ̉̄̓̉̽̅ͭ̎ͦͬ͂̅ͤ͑̀҉͉͔̣̙̻̗͚̱͍̱̥̲̠̩̜ͅd̜̣̤͍̗̤̠͔͈̘͔̫̩̳͉ͤ͛̒ͬ̃̽̈̄ͫ̔̒ͫͪ͑͟͟ ̴̡̩͇͈̳̞͎̗͔̘̱̯̠̗̏ͧͫͩͯ̀͗ͥ͟͟͢ͅŅͫ̾̍͆ͫ̈͋ͤ̈̚̚̕͠҉̜̙̗̬̼̼͖͔͙͚̹ͅë̷̃̂̉͋̃͊ͮ̐͏̴̨̪̺̥̯̩͖̪͉̺̪͓͓̤̮͜ͅͅw͌̏͛̍͏̧͏̬͚̯̰͎͝ ̧̯̯̳̹̬̀͋̀̎̌̇͂ͧ̄͐͗ͪ͐͌̚͜Z̨̪̝̘͈̫̟͍̬̅ͮ̎̀̾͊̑̃ͬͭ̂̒̌̎̿̾̎̍͂̕͟e͉͎̖̤̫͐̂ͪͦ̌̐͆̉̅͗̅̀ͯ̊ͯ͛ͣ̿͆́aͬ̈́ͦ̑ͮ̂̍͑ͭ̊̅̓ͭ́̒́̅̋͌͏̴̷͓̪̞̻̲̥͎̝͢ḽ̨̘̥̲̥̱̺̥̒̓̌̓͋͢͞͠͞ä̢̲̪̩͔͕͓̝̗͍̥͈̹́̓̐ͩ̀́͢n̶͈̝̘͔̥͖̲͎̯̜̼͕̺̣̄͂ͣ͆ͥ̌ͥ̿̽͗ͭ̓̐ͦ͊̀͟d̵̨͔̤̗̻͚͕̩̪͈͍̞̭̥͎͍̣̩͎̒̔̿͐̎̐ͥ̚͡ ̷̸̘͎̬̻̞̞̳̪̠̥ͮ͛̏̌ͤ̎͑̌ͤͥ̏̿ͬ͑̚͠͡͠l̗̦̗͍̟̦̼̮̥̦̗͈̂ͤ̾̅̐͑̿̄ͩ̍ͨͬͭ̀̾̈́́͝ͅa̵̫̙̺̫̥͔ͯ̒͌̒̌͘t̸̴̠̹͔̘̙̦̭̤̥̙ͥ̃͌͊ͪͬ͗̓̉̍̆ͣ̽͑̀͟͞e̱͖̦̤̤͍̖̰̞̫͉͚̬͈̭͉̓ͯͭ̄ͪ́̓̍ͭ͗ͭ̓̂̎̿ͨ̕͢ͅr͈͕̯̮̈́̿ͯ͛̏ͫ͆͐̊ͨ̎̌̈̽̄́̇̉ͯ͠͡͡͠͝ͅ ̴̝͉͔̖͚̗̞̬̙̹̺͔̟̰̾̐́͂̃͑̾̒ͬ̌̿ͥ͡t̵̷ͭ̈̿ͤ͛̎ͨ͆̓̅̊̐ͫ̔̓̄̋̓̚̕҉̻̭̩̹͚̪͚̰͚͉ȟ̢̎̓̔̿ͬ͛́̚͜҉̳̫̬͉̩͎ͅi̸̶̫̞͈̱̝͕̝̪̩̤͕̫͍͓͖͉͔̗͐̍̀̿̊̒́́͟s͙͈̮͓̫̫̗̹̠̦̖̞̯̜͈̳ͯ́ͧ̀͐͆̑ͭ̔̋́͋̽ͮ̅̽̚͟͝ ̶̛͓͓͕̳̘̳̑͗̍ͥͤ̐̽ͧͯ̐͊ͭͤ̃y̡̧̤͈̭̗͎̼͓̱̫̞̲̖͋͊̌ͦ͊͌͐ͤͪ̑ͨͨ̍́̕ḙ̢̺̗̦̲̲̈́͊́̍̀ͫ̾͠a̎ͤͬ̊̕҉͎̦̰̫͕̝̺̘̘̱͍̻̼̬̺̠͝ͅr̵ͮ͒ͥ͐̌ͥ̓̾̈́ͨ͛̒̆͋ͯ̏͜͠҉̞͓͇̠̟̙̘!̡̣̣͇̘̗̩̯̲̈̀ͥͪ͐͞ ̡͇̞̫͔̜̙̮̩̲̼̩̻͍͓̼͉͇̋͐̂͂͐ͪ͛ͨ̋͗ͪ̀ͦͧ̀̌̕C̸̰͖̺̘͕̺͔̰̘̻̟̲͓̤̺̮̰̺͆͐ͧ͆͌͟͞͡ͅh̢̻̭̜͕͕͙̱̜͍̩͔͂ͨ͐́̓͋͊͞͝e̵̸̢̼̣̳̳̍́͐̄̅͐̇ͯ̂̅͋ͦͨ̔c͕̘͚ͭ̍̊ͣ͋̒́ͤ͛ͧ̋͐ͬ̉̽́̃ͧͭ͝ḵ̴͍̭̾̔͐ͦ͜͝ ̴̢͙͖̜̤̺͇̝̱̦̭͓̲̥̲̲̌͂̈́̎̿ͬ́̓̌ͬͦ̔̍̒̋́͝C̸͓̲̹̪̤͉̰̯̪̗̑͗ͩ̋ͯͯ̓̔ͪ̿͛̅ͫ̌̽́̚̚͡ͅǒ̡͗̊̋̆̄̓̓ͫͧͧ͊̅ͭ̉̿ͤ҉̶̨͖͇̳̪̣̹̺̫l̡̧̮̜͕̣͙̺̬̠ͥ̾̂ͧ́͘͞d̺̙̟̥̳͓̥̪͍͎̦͔̗̺͇͈̼̊̉͂̄̚͜͢͠p̷̴̢̗̦̗͇̦̹̹̥̦͇̆̈̎͂̽ͣ͆̎ͮͦ̽ͩͦ̋̿̉̇͐ͨ͢ͅͅļ̶̛̥͇̲̫̬͔̤̝̘̳̙̰̳̩̙̱͖ͯ͋͐ͯ̅̓̄̾̀̑ͮ̑̉̎̽̏͂̎́̚͢a͓̹͉̤̮ͯ͛ͩͬ̿ͨͨ̌ͣ͌̔̍̃ͨ̋͘y̷̳͙̲͖̏ͦ̓̎͗ͯͣ̏ͫ̿́̅ͨ̇͟.̛̤̖̥̖̩͕̹̠̙̟̞͙͇̳̰̘̤͒ͩ̄͆͐̌ͭͮ̓͆̚͠c͊̄ͫͧͩ̍ͮ̃̏̈́ͨͤ̽̽̏ͨ̚̚͟҉̜̫̰͈̤͙̮̩͖̙͇̖͕̰̲̜̻ͅͅǫ̩̩̹̪͍͔͈͓̖̖̺̮̥̃́̐̋̇͊̾̌̔ͫ͜͡m̢̉ͬ̊͗̄̍ͩͫ̂̌̉ͧ̇̒ͤ̄҉̛̩̜͇̖ ̭̜̤̣̩̱̜̳̞͕͕ͤ̍̔̂̃ͯ͑͢͝ͅf̶̡̢̨̟͈̮̬͗̿͐̾ͭ͛̾͑͟ö̠̗͚̞̝̩͙̱̖͉̼̈ͥ̄̕͢͠r̨̨̞̳̦̭͙̜͆ͨ̃̆ͫ̑ͭ̃͋͛̀̚͡͞ ̃̅ͬ̿͐ͮ̓͊ͨ̍͑̓̑̚҉̷̮̼̺̱̪͔̗̭̀a̛̎̽̏̇̍̇ͭ̚͏̺̤̰̪̘̯̖̀ͅl͎̦̰͚̰̖̗ͮ̆̎̎̕ļ̶̷̗͎̪̳̮̤͉̭̠̥̼̳̟͖̳̘͈̹̑́͛̈́̾̓̒͌ͨ́ͤͥ̂̊͑͗ͥ́́ ̿ͩ͆̋́͡҉̶̛̮͎̠̫̱̬̪ẗ̵̷̨͚̖̹̗̘̙͚̱̩̯̖̣́͑̐̌̆̆̆ͬ̋ͩ̽͆̋͟h̷̸̴ͦ̌̈́ͭ͒̆ͧ̎ͦ̔́ͧ̆̿̚҉̡̗̠̘̺̘̰̗̦̘̼̜̠͎ͅͅẽ̴̄̊̓̿ͦͦ͛͑͌́̀͏̧̤̫̙͙̮͓̙ͅ ͂͋ͭ̔̓́͏̤͙͉̩̖̥͇̻̹̗͘͟d̼̩̮̘̘̫͕̬̭͓͙̝̞̱̳̟͕̙̒ͧ͛̃̓̆̌̚͢͟͞ͅȩ̷͌ͩ̈ͧ͛͊͂͆̀̐҉̼̻̩̝̺̪̫͙̼̩̪̺̹̝t̞̬͎̲̞̱̙͎̦̱̹̰͍͉̂͊̀ͮ̋ͮͨ͊ͪ͛̄̏ͪͣ̌͊̐͢͠a̡̡̛͚̦̬̭̫͎̳̜̜̬͎̫͍͙͖̤͑̾̌͂̋͗͛̊̎ͭ͋͐̊͋ͥ͆ͩͥͧ͞i̷̸̝͖̣̳̲̥͕̘̞̼̙̟̮̮̫͚͊͋͛ͨͨ̊̒̏̒̂̿͜ļ͈̻̗̻̫̠̬͎͇͉͓͓͈̺ͮͦ̈̍̏̇̽̏ͫͨ͑̍̓ͦ̆̄ͤ͝s͉̝̤̤̦̲̗͌͆͒̓͌̈́͡͞.ͫͣ̔ͣ̽̅̔̈́ͧͪ͏̸̷̨̗̘͚̞̘̼̰̜̱̩̰̪̺͙̮͝

̨̩͕͚̹̳̗̳͛͒̈̐̏̊͐̑͆̄̅͊̃͊̓̉̄̚̕ͅ

Why people so sure they gonna release Everglow tomorrow ? did i i miss something ?

A new song WILL be played tmr on Beats1 via Apple Music after Zane Lowe interviews Chris on the show. Not sure if we got a confirmation as to whether the song is Everglow, but that's the guess. The guess is based on Everglow's track length showing up on iTunes.