✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what do you guys think? Are we gonna get HFTW or Everglow or something else? :)

I'm not sure I am going to listen, since I want some of the album to be a surprise :p But if I do end up listening, I think it will be HFTW but I want it to be Everglow. Both are possible, and I'm assuming the song will be available for download soon afterward. Midnight was only a single for Record Store Day but it was still released for download prior to GS so Everglow is still a possibility.

dude Adele's '25' has biggest sales week in history

The British singer's 25 has sold 2.433 million copies in the USA since its Friday release, according to Nielsen Music. That gives it the biggest sales week ever since Nielsen SoundScan started tracking album sales in 1991. It bests the record previously set by NSYNC's No Strings Attached, which debuted with 2.416 million copies in 2000, Billboard reports.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/

I know Everglow has this track length in ITunes etc., but isn't it the more likely option to release HFTW as a single ? Sales will depend a lot on it and probably many Beyonce fans are not even aware of this track, so my guess is that Coldplay will heavily promote it in advance.

I know Everglow has this track length in ITunes etc., but isn't it the more likely option to release HFTW as a single ? Sales will depend a lot on it and probably many Beyonce fans are not even aware of this track, so my guess is that Coldplay will heavily promote it in advance.

My guess is that HFTW will make a splash in the charts at least as big as ASFOS. If the record label really wants some strong early sales, which is what they probably do want, now is the time to release HFTW.