✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I know Bob Marley haha Thats the only reggae reference I know. But I have no idea if theres such a thing as "modern version of reggae? hehe... Just found that in the twitter comments and I was like "oh? ok" lol :)

Modern version of reggae? Yeah, it must exist. But that stuff Chris shared really sounds nothing like old reggae, sounds more like afrobeat or something.

[MEDIA=twitter]675862550442074112[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/675862550442074112

What in the actual f*ck

That's the kind of music most of Mexicans listen to. So I kinda like it because it sounds so much better than the common "regaeton" (that's how the genre is called) people hear in Latinamerica. It actually has an African influence and the singer is British. I find interesting how globalisation is taking part in music and Chris has been talking about it.

That's the kind of music most of Mexicans listen to. So I kinda like it because it sounds so much better than the common "regaeton" (that's how the genre is called) people hear in Latinamerica. It actually has an African influence and the singer is British.

Interesting info. :) So I learnt a new word: ragaeton hehe

Have you seen Chris dance?

Now be gentle. Some of us cant help the way we dance when we are joyous haha :)

Yeah I know Bob Marley haha Thats the only reggae reference I know. But I have no idea if theres such a thing as "modern version of reggae? hehe... Just found that in the twitter comments and I was like "oh? ok" lol :)

Modern Reggae=Crappy Reggae?

Bob Marley is probably the classic and Reggae must have gone downhill after Marley died (Im just making a guess, I don't listen to reggae... Like at all)

Why haven't they released anymore singles yet? Are they waiting for the Adele hype to cool down for the proper promotion? Because we got 3 singles before Ghost stories even came out.

Maybe Hymn is imminent, who knows. And the Adele hype will continue for a while I reckon: she will probably make a single of nearly all the tracks in 25, like she did 21 haha

Interesting info. :) So I learnt a new word: ragaeton hehe

Don't trust me too much, I don't know how exactly it's spelt because I'm not a fan of this genre lol. And I don't recommend you to look for it, if you thought "dangerous love" is rubbish, you wouldn't like regaeton. It's awful, One Direction is much better than this horrible genre.

if you thought "dangerous love" is rubbish, you wouldn't like regaeton. It's awful, One Direction is much better than this horrible genre.

I highly doubt I´d ever like reggae or any derivative thereof, although its always nice to know something new about different topics, even if you're not into it, nice to be informed :) And One Direction...ok I´d admit I have a massive prejudice when it comes to boybands *LOL* I probably know I should not, but there it is. :) So I never listened to them, except that one song Chris sang with Ariana. I did like that a lot :)

• Like 1