✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was produced by Coldplay. I bought it ages ago.

What is it written inside? Something yours or theirs? Sorry but that attracted my attention. Never seen such a thing related to Coldplay, especially didn`t know that it was for sale.

I just realized that Everything's Not Lost was an attempt at Up&Up.

Chris has said (I believe numerous times) that Up&Up is the song they wanted to write for 15 years, and both songs have very similar characteristics.

They're both about 7 minutes long, basically repeat the same melody but with variation to instruments, have a big sing along, and are both album closers.

• Like 4

What is it written inside? Something yours or theirs? Sorry but that attracted my attention. Never seen such a thing related to Coldplay, especially didn`t know that it was for sale.

Hi. Here are close-up photos of the front and back of the pic. It was produced for 'Make Trade Fair'... see details on the back. [ATTACH]3567[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3568[/ATTACH]

BTW anyone else NOT like the video monkeys / chimps - whatever ? Especially as Chris is starting to 'dance' like them !

Not crazy about the monkeys either but yeah I can't say I've ever liked Coldplay videos nearly as much as the music hehe

Only a small handful I watch and re watch.

noel g. talking about ahfod and chris:

You played on the new Coldplay album – have you heard the whole thing yet?

I’ve heard a couple of tracks, yeah.

What do you think?

I think this album will easily cement their place as the 13th greatest band of all time.

Who’s number one?

The Beatles.

[talking about the recent best songs he'd heard:]

The track that I played on the Coldplay is somewhat predictably amazing.

Can you explain that please?

I have played guitar on the album. When you listen to the album, all the great guitar you hear in there is mine.

Did you write anything for the Coldplay record?

No, no, no. I just happened to be in LA when they were recording and as we are all very close friends, Chris [Martin] said, “Can you come to the studio and elevate this album somehow and try and get us in the top 13 bands of all time?” I said “I’m not a fucking miracle worker but I’ll do me best.”

Would you let Chris play on one of your records?

Absolutely. The man’s a fucking wizard, he’s a genius.

source

• Like 7

noel g. talking about ahfod and chris:

You played on the new Coldplay album – have you heard the whole thing yet?

I’ve heard a couple of tracks, yeah.

What do you think?

I think this album will easily cement their place as the 13th greatest band of all time.

Who’s number one?

The Beatles.

[talking about the recent best songs he'd heard:]

The track that I played on the Coldplay is somewhat predictably amazing.

Can you explain that please?

I have played guitar on the album. When you listen to the album, all the great guitar you hear in there is mine.

Did you write anything for the Coldplay record?

No, no, no. I just happened to be in LA when they were recording and as we are all very close friends, Chris [Martin] said, “Can you come to the studio and elevate this album somehow and try and get us in the top 13 bands of all time?” I said “I’m not a fucking miracle worker but I’ll do me best.”

Would you let Chris play on one of your records?

Absolutely. The man’s a fucking wizard, he’s a genius.

source

Thanks for this! :D Even in other interviews, Noel G likes to talk about how much he loves Coldplay's work post Mylo Xyloto.