✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

What about some collaborations with Beck, Kings Of Leon or the singer of James? That would be cool.

Maybe it sounds stupid, but a collab with Charli XCX would be cool, always better then Rhianna. That Collab with Mccartney and Rhianna is the worst collab i have heard in a long time.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have really liked the collaborations Paul McCartney has done with Rihanna and Kanye. I could see a collaboration with Chris Martin fitting into Rihanna's new album if they are going with that stripped back feel but who knows. And not gonna lie, I doubt Noel would ever come into the studio with Coldplay, neither would members of Radiohead or other legendary Britpop bands.

I almost don't want to see any collaborations this time around for the album...but if I had to pick some that could be possible:

Women: Preferred--Cat Power, Azelia Banks, Adele, Lykke Le, Bat for Lashes. Okay with--Lorde, Charli XCX & Rihanna (if less diva-sounding.)

Men: Preferred--The Edge, The Killers, Paul McCartney. Okay with--Dave Grohl, Sam Smith.

Producers: Preferred--Brian Eno, Jon Hopkins, Daft Punk, Rick Rubin, Disclosure. Okay with--Madeon, Danger Mouse, Paul Epworth (if less pop sounding.)

I have really liked the collaborations Paul McCartney has done with Rihanna and Kanye. I could see a collaboration with Chris Martin fitting into Rihanna's new album if they are going with that stripped back feel but who knows. And not gonna lie, I doubt Noel would ever come into the studio with Coldplay, neither would members of Radiohead or other legendary Britpop bands.

I almost don't want to see any collaborations this time around for the album...but if I had to pick some that could be possible:

Women: Preferred--Cat Power, Azelia Banks, Adele, Lykke Le, Bat for Lashes. Okay with--Lorde, Charli XCX & Rihanna (if less diva-sounding.)

Men: Preferred--The Edge, The Killers, Paul McCartney. Okay with--Dave Grohl, Sam Smith.

Producers: Preferred--Brian Eno, Jon Hopkins, Daft Punk, Rick Rubin, Disclosure. Okay with--Madeon, Danger Mouse, Paul Epworth (if less pop sounding.)

Agree 100%, and Brian Eno just makes me feel comfortable with the album, expecially after Viva and MX, my favorites

chris on lp7 recording, possible touring after GS

Speaking to Rolling Stone after the event, Martin reflected on his band’s last year, which saw the group’s relatively low-profile release of new album Ghost Stories and did not include any major accompanying tour. "It was very healthy for us as a group of friends to not spend two years touring every time," Martin says. "There’s now a great hunger in the band to go out on the road. As for the group's upcoming album A Head Full of Dreams, Martin says that the band is "working with some really amazing people," but declined to give specific names. "We’re in the studio a lot, and a lot of things are coming through. It’s a lovely time to be in the band."

x

who would these amazing people include?? i guess as we expected, we can look forward to some collaborations. hopefully unexpected and surprisingly good :)

HOW COULD YOU BE JUST OKAY WITH DAVE GROHL?????????

REASONS DAVE GROHL IS AWESOME

http://imgur.com/gallery/eW79w

E8eUw7N.gif

I would love a collab with Paul McCartney, but a Daft Punk Collab would be out of this world!!

i think chris' strengths are in creating melody. so hope they work with more rhythmic, groovy producers. when someone like guy steps up, you get something incredible like magic. hoping for more rhythmic songs in the next album.

i think chris' strengths are in creating melody. so hope they work with more rhythmic, groovy producers. when someone like guy steps up, you get something incredible like magic. hoping for more rhythmic songs in the next album.

Chris certainly is the Master of Melody......Rhythmical and groovy sounds magical.....[emoji444][emoji93][emoji444] [emoji93]

HOW COULD YOU BE JUST OKAY WITH DAVE GROHL?????????

REASONS DAVE GROHL IS AWESOME

http://imgur.com/gallery/eW79w

E8eUw7N.gif

I would love a collab with Paul McCartney, but a Daft Punk Collab would be out of this world!!

Hahaha! Just never been a big fan of the foo's to be honest. Never really into the post-grunge style of rock but I have to admit Grohl and the Foo's really do make great rock music even if I don't give it enough time.

I guess I could take my statement back..If Coldplay did a really surprisingly rockin track where David Grohl is featured on the drums or on the guitar, then I would be all for that actually. I guess I was just thinking of a guest vocalist at first, and I just don't see Coldplay's sound ever fitting into Grohl's sound...I mean, that is why he makes fun of Coldplay a little bit.

why does the band leave us so clueless & eager to believe any rumour? :angry:

where is Anchorman, Roadie#42 or Phil to fill us in?

we are seeking info from random tweets & the likes of BooBooBoo..How pathetic! :disappointed:

didn't Will tell a fan few weeks ago that they are *slowly* working on the album? How come they are nearly finished when they are hardly all together at the same country, not even the same studio?

Hard to believe that random tweet..