• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww,

UNSMILEYFACE.png

All jokes aside - yes, it most-likely isn't related, Chris has said he is trying to perfect a happy song & I hope he and the band can :) I do expect the artwork to reflect the title (should it be kept) rather than this LSD looking thing.

It is cute... I wouldn't mind it for a single or something, but I am glad to be sure that this won't be an album cover. First of all, it reminds me too much of Nirvana and blink-182 who used faces similar for their major albums, so it wouldn't feel very original, and as nice as it is, take a look at it compared to the rest of Coldplay's album art and well, it no longer is a completion to a story, it is some random smiley face next to a bunch of beautiful thoughtful pieces of art hahaha

Just a thought I had today

I think it would be cool if LP7 was similar to U2's Rattle and Hum album, where it has new songs on it as well as having live songs off of old albums. That way they could have a range of new songs sounding like all of their past albums as well as having live songs from some of their best songs (and not even off of "live albums") from the past, because that would "be the end of something"

Of course I would personally prefer a AROBTTH styled album but I thought that would be a cool idea too :)

Just a thought I had today

I think it would be cool if LP7 was similar to U2's Rattle and Hum album, where it has new songs on it as well as having live songs off of old albums. That way they could have a range of new songs sounding like all of their past albums as well as having live songs from some of their best songs (and not even off of "live albums") from the past, because that would "be the end of something"

Of course I would personally prefer a AROBTTH styled album but I thought that would be a cool idea too :)

I love Rattle & Hum! What a great idea. It would be special because they did say it's the end of an era. It would be like a lovely full circle...but I guess they are just going to keep us guessing....and waiting......we just gotta remember 'Anything is Possible' [emoji6]

I love Rattle & Hum! What a great idea. It would be special because they did say it's the end of an era. It would be like a lovely full circle...but I guess they are just going to keep us guessing....and waiting......we just gotta remember 'Anything is Possible' [emoji6]

Great idea!

There was also a rumour last year about the band having enough material to make AHFOD a 'double album'

Joshua Tree is my favourite U2 album [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea!

There was also a rumour last year about the band having enough material to make AHFOD a 'double album'

Joshua Tree is my favourite U2 album [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How brilliant would a double album be! Wow it would be a wonderful way to finish the era.....Fingers crossed hey!

Joshua Tree is my favourite album too [emoji4]