✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im expecting a pop album because Chris recently said they're going outside the normal boundaries. and by the looks of Miracles, i really think its gonna be EDM and pop:\

Odd choice with mentioning Miracles, I think ASFOS would be more of an indicator but yeah, EDM / pop seems likely. Hopefully Jonny's guitar shines through on a bunch of songs :)

I agree. ASFOS and Miracles to a slight lesser degree both show their attraction to mainstream pop right now and I don't think either really stack up to their other major "pop" focused songs :/ But we could be totally wrong, and maybe they will have some really good singles that are both radio-friendly and epic/artful (VLV, Clocks, Paradise, etc.)

I have been really hoping recently that Radio Dial (Waltz in B-Minor) is going to be that song! I hope that it is like Lovers In Japan/ Reign of Love and Yes/Chinese Sleep Chant in that it has a more accessible, quality pop tune (Radio Dial), and then either an intro or extension that is a wonderful piano peace (Waltz in B-Minor). Even if it was a dance, pop focused song that revolves around a beautiful, Waltzy piano, then I would be totally down for that. That sounds way more dynamic, interesting, and musical than ASFOS!!

yey! davide rossi is in studio with coldplay. they were seen in LA by industry types yesterday too.

Davide Rossi @rossidavide

Great to be back with @coldplay in the studio and to see Chris exited. Also my work with Matt of @aqualungmusic is proceeding so well!