✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Avicii / Chris Martin, Heaven and

@AwardChris

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anybody else see that Heaven was played on NRJ Norway radio station? No one knows how or why, but it has been played a few times per day over the past 6 days.

You can here a short clip here that someone recorded while they were at the gym:

https://dbr.ee/Alv8

It doesn't sound like any version we have heard yet as Chris' vocals are over the instrumental part. Check the Avicii subreddit for more info:

https://www.reddit.com/r/avicii/

I, as well as others, are streaming the radio station in hopes that we can catch it again.

• Like 1

Looks like it was taken down, but people keep re-uploading it. If anyone wants it, shoot me a PM! I will post the link if it's allowed, but not sure if it is...

Please send me the link I would love to have it (also I'm not sure if my PM sent - so I'm trying this)

House music DJ Nicky Romero played on the 27th of april this song with the vocals of Chris Martin in memory of Avicii.

He said (in dutch) that he received the finished version of the song from Avicii before he died.

[MEDIA=vimeo]267078044[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://vimeo.com/267078044

During the documentary "Avicii: True Stories", is a short clip when Avicii finished the song A Sky Full of Stars with Chris...

...and he did the vocals for the song "Heaven".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHdFLSAlAWE

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHdFLSAlAWE

HEY ! Thanks for putting these 3 wonderful snippets in one place for us. :heart::)

Looks like it was taken down, but people keep re-uploading it. If anyone wants it, shoot me a PM! I will post the link if it's allowed, but not sure if it is...

I just checked and the link over there really seems to be down. Could you send me a PM ? Thanks !

There are two versions. One is official 320kbps and amother version is unofficial that has some extra lyrics at the end.

We gonna be birds and fly

[i can't get this]

We gonna lose ourselfs tonight

Are you talking about the radio rip for the other version?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don’t like this version. It’s better the version before
I think this isn't the final version anyway. Sounds like one of the many demos they did. The one thing I don't like are the vocals over the previous instrumental part. I like the build-up in the other version but honestly I'll take it. It's been over 3 years since it first premiered, so I'm just glad to finally have a good quality recording with Chris' vocals, even if it is just a demo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

From what information I could gather was that the actual original demo was done with Simon Alfred on the vocals prior to Chris collaborating with Avicii. Then they started working on it and evolving it when it came to a point they ran out of ideas. Then Avicii sent a set of 12 demos to Nicky Romero in hopes he had any ideas he could step in and help as a co-producer. They were planning on releasing the track on Avicii's new Album but his death brought an end to the track's evolution.

BTW one of the demo tracks was ASFOS which is really close to the final. I heard that the original demo given to Coldplay had Aloe Blacc in the vocals but I don't know about that.

Could a kind soul make a zip with all of the leaks that have happened through the years relating to this song and DM them to me?

• Like 3

There are two versions. One is official 320kbps and amother version is unofficial that has some extra lyrics at the end.

We gonna be birds and fly

[i can't get this]

We gonna lose ourselfs tonight

I got them both!

I think the official one is the one used by Nicky Romero

From what information I could gather was that the actual original demo was done with Simon Alfred on the vocals prior to Chris collaborating with Avicii. Then they started working on it and evolving it when it came to a point they ran out of ideas. Then Avicii sent a set of 12 demos to Nicky Romero in hopes he had any ideas he could step in and help as a co-producer. They were planning on releasing the track on Avicii's new Album but his death brought an end to the track's evolution.

BTW one of the demo tracks was ASFOS which is really close to the final. I heard that the original demo given to Coldplay had Aloe Blacc in the vocals but I don't know about that.

Could a kind soul make a zip with all of the leaks that have happened through the years relating to this song and DM them to me?

You should like.... pm me the aloe black version... just saying lol

You should like.... pm me the aloe black version... just saying lol

I never mentioned that I have it, infact I am not even sure it exists. But the slightly different than the final version of ASFOS is somewhere out there but it's nothing impressive.

• Like 1