✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Avicii / Chris Martin, Heaven and

@AwardChris

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe so. I think the ones circulating are the radio rip.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I liked it more because it's more simple and long version's instrumental parts are too long but we all listen that song for Chris :D

I can make a shorter edit for you if you would like. Basically take out the entire last minute or so right?
It would be perfect if you could add those last verses from the short version. But probably that would sound weird as they are of different sound quality.

Those last verses are in the full version, just toward the end. I did make one so if anyone wants it, feel free to PM me. I also made an alternate mix to sound more like the live versions we have heard so far. For example, adding the instrumental part back in before the drop. I used a fanmade instrumental for that but if the official instrumental ever leaks, I will use that instead. So if anyone wants either, just let me know.

• Like 1

No offense to Chris, but I think Simon’s version feels a bit more cleaner and more organised.
That's because this is an old demo that is not finished. It does need to be mixed more, but at least its something :)

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Major update:

Here's footage of Carl Fark programming Simon's versions of Heaven.

Alexander Björklund and Sebastian Furrer from Cazzette are co-producers.

Throughout the stream you hear countless of unused vocal takes, unused production ideas, isolated untouched vocals and isolated instruments.

Also it seems that Carl Fark got the green light and is working on releasing Heaven (or a whole EP?) containing Chris's vocals.

He posted on Instagram a screenshot of the actual Logic Pro X session:

DjvoXsuXcAAV0mT.jpg

DjvoXstXcAEn_vH.jpg

DjvoXszWsAAaUSe.jpg

I'm not exactly sure if I'm correct but what I see is from these screenshots is that Chris's vocal takes are muted(?). They might be rebounced to a different track that has no indication on the filename though or that might mean that they are no longer in the session and Simon's vocals are used only.

• Like 2

Wow a few things...

First of all how did we miss this? It was streamed almost 3 years ago. Second, do you have a timestamp for Chris' vocals? And third, it does look like it will be Simon's vocals in the final version but at least we have that demo version with Chris. I just wish we had a final mix with him but I'll take what I can get.

Also how sweet would it be to have all those stems?!

• Like 2