✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Avicii / Chris Martin, Heaven and

@AwardChris

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here’s an idea! Why don’t we all just wait til the offical release now we know it’s coming out? :joy:

I personally love having all possible versions/variants of a song, so I wouldn't mind having different leaks besides the original due to come out later this year ;)

• Like 3

I personally love having all possible versions/variants of a song, so I wouldn't mind having different leaks besides the original due to come out later this year ;)

This is the only reason why the lossless/wav/flac version is worth it but, it's just slightly differently programmed vocals, the rest of it is ideantical to the leak.

Here's also my personal spin to the artwork, it's supposed to match the design language of the current era:

VpksCPT.png

• Like 5

This is the only reason why the lossless/wav/flac version is worth it but, it's just slightly differently programmed vocals, the rest of it is ideantical to the leak.

Here's also my personal spin to the artwork, it's supposed to match the design language of the current era:

VpksCPT.png

I thought this was some kind of artwork leak for a moment! Looks great!!!

Could you please PM me those versions you have? :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, the "Tim" promotional team placed some big boxy rooms in big cities all around the world and gave the chance to fans to pre-listen the album coming out tomorrow. Some snippets that leaked revealed that Chris's vocals on the track haven't changed a lot from the demos we already have. Let's wait and see!

Check the Avicii subreddit for more info.

• Like 2

I'm not that excited since it will be the same as the previously leaked version... But anyway... We'll love it!
I think it will be a little different but mostly the same. From the preview I heard, the claps for missing leading up to the chorus. So I think it's definitely tweaked a little bit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think it will be a little different but mostly the same. From the preview I heard, the claps for missing leading up to the chorus. So I think it's definitely tweaked a little bit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I hope so!!! The demo felt kinda cluttered to be honest. A cleaner version would be so much appreciated!

• Like 2

To my ears it sounds exactly like the demo.

Yeah... Feels super underproduced and low energy to my ears? Like the earlier version we heard featured acoustic guitar, kick drum, and the piano exploded towards the end. It feels like the awkwardly slowed down Chris's vocals. I think this could have ended up being a big radio hit similar to "Wake Me Up." It has the catchy hooks, it has the star guest vocalist. But boy did they underserve this song.

• Like 2