✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #2: A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD

thetwinparadox

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also before the "champion of champions" finale at the end, I think a b-sides elimination would be good.

What for? I've already been including the b-sides from every era in the album eliminations. But if you're proposing that we do an elimination to find out what the best b-side is then we can definitely do that! :)

I support the best B-sides round at the end ! And I'd also be all for a Live albums elimination game as I've said before. where ratings are not based on which songs you like but which performances were the best/worst.

Geez...if we did that I'd have to listen to Live 2003/2012 and LRLRL again and I haven't touched them in years!! :D But we can definitely do that and a b-sides elimination! :)

Geez...if we did that I'd have to listen to Live 2003/2012 and LRLRL again and I haven't touched them in years!! :D But we can definitely do that and a b-sides elimination! :)

Well that would be a great side effect, and will in all probability be a keep us busy during the wait for LP9 :D

By the way, just saying: I love this game, even though it is at times a bit painful. Should you ever feel tired of "managing" it, I'll back you up. This epic game shall not die before it has been played :D

Arrêtez!! Le tour a fini!

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Warning Sign[/td]

[td]5[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]In My Place[/td]

[td]4[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]God Put a Smile upon Your Face[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]The Scientist[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Amsterdam[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Most unfortunately, Warning Sign is eliminated. We missed the good part then we realized.

The super-lucky seven:

Politik

In My Place

God Put a Smile upon Your Face

The Scientist

Clocks

A Rush of Blood to the Head

Amsterdam

WARNING SIGN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED?????????????? THIS MEANS WAR!! I DECLARE WAR ON IN MY PLACE!!!!!!!