✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #2: A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD

thetwinparadox

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ql9jy.jpg

Surely you know by now that the song A Rush of Blood to the Head is not exactly my favourite from this era. I've voted for it four times now I think.

If you are confused by how I worded my post, I meant I know that (much to my dismay), it will probably win this elimination because everyone loves it.

Wow, it looks like Amsterdam stood on the edge, tied to a noose, but @alisbe came along, and he cut it loose! I once again vote for Clocks!

Hahaha I did it! :D I hope Amsterdam survives another round! This time I'll say... it's so hard to choose one... God Put a Smile upon Your Face just because I think the video is a little bit creepy.

Ps. I'm a girl, alisbe is the jumbled version of Isabel ;)

Hahaha I did it! :D I hope Amsterdam survives another round! This time I'll say... it's so hard to choose one... God Put a Smile upon Your Face just because I think the video is a little bit creepy.

Ps. I'm a girl, alisbe is the jumbled version of Isabel ;)

Whoops, sorry about that! I've fixed the pronoun in my post. :) And thanks for saving Amsterdam! It deserves to win the elimination imo.

Noooo !

I'll buy you all ice-cream if you vote for Amsterdam to be eliminated and save that masterpiece A Rush of Blood to the Head !!

Thanks for the offer, but I'd like to see both make it to the next round. ;)

Btw, to all of you who want to save a specific song, it's times like these when you've gotta use tactical voting instead of voting for your least favorite, cause now, every vote really counts! Just a word of advice. ;)

Whoops, sorry about that! I've fixed the pronoun in my post. :) And thanks for saving Amsterdam! It deserves to win the elimination imo.

Don't worry :) the remaining songs deserve to win, I love them! But I think Amsterdam deserves to go a little bit farther in this elimination.

What an intense round!

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Amsterdam[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]A Rush of Blood to the Head[/td]

[td]5[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]God Put a Smile upon Your Face[/td]

[td]4[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Clocks[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Politik[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Unfortunately, Amsterdam is eliminated. You can say what you mean, but it won't change a thing. :(

The final four:

Politik

God Put a Smile upon Your Face

Clocks

A Rush of Blood to the Head

The war rages on!! And how come I'm the only one voting for Clocks?