✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

***Coldplay RECORD Elimination Game***

I ran away

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love X&Y, it represents most of the moments I'm living now. But, Viva has all those different sounds that make it so special for me. It has my favorite song and my least favorite one. So, with so much sadness I'll vote for X&Y in order to save Viva.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

X&Y is such a great, great album. And a very underrated one. I'm tired of writing about how good it is, I think there already are those who understand and love it and those who don't like it cannot be convinced otherwise through my words anyway.

Currently, it is

X&Y 7

VLVODAAHF 5

AROBTTH 2

Could those who voted AROBTTH, which has no chances of being eliminated, perhaps rconsider if they want to add to the X&Y-VLVODAAHF debate instead ?

And please someone save X&Y :cry: :cry: :cry:

Voting closes in about 4 hours !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

X&Y is such a great, great album. And a very underrated one. I'm tired of writing about how good it is, I think there already are those who understand and love it and those who don't like it cannot be convinced otherwise through my words anyway.

Currently, it is

X&Y 7

VLVODAAHF 5

AROBTTH 2

Could those who voted AROBTTH, which has no chances of being eliminated, perhaps rconsider if they want to add to the X&Y-VLVODAAHF debate instead ?

And please someone save X&Y :cry: :cry: :cry:

Voting closes in about 4 hours !

This. I really wish someway. somehow, that X&Y is saved

If it ties with vlvodaahf will none be eliminated ?? :P if just these three are left then my vote is x&y (sorry)

If X&Y ties with VLVODAAHF, I'm sure I Ran Away will probably (in the style of some of the other elimination games) accept one last vote from someone who never voted.

If X&Y ties with VLVODAAHF, I'm sure I Ran Away will probably (in the style of some of the other elimination games) accept one last vote from someone who never voted.

Yes, that was the plan.

However, unfortunately that's not gonna happen. We got one more vote for X&Y by ParadiseLost and none of the AROBTTH people decided to change their vote to VLVODAAHF, unfortunately. Also, we are far, FAR over the voting time limit (about 24 hrs) so extending it any further would basically come down to blatant manipulation of the vote, so I call it to an end now. (And beastwars, please do me a favor and go on voting despite the loss !)

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the elimination of this awesome album, which imho should have been 1st or 2nd. But we should not forget how far it did get:

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you the 3rd most loved Coldplay Album and Winner of the Hearts,

X&Y !!! :x&y:

So in the grand Finale, we have

A Rush of Blood To The Head

Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends

The battle is on! I definitely vote for Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends :viva: and I hope that the masterpiece AROBTTH will resume its deserved position as No.1 :arobtth:

A Rush of Blood To The Head

I know that AROBTTH is the basis of the sound that the band is remembered by, the pinnacle of their alt. rock style, and a masterpiece of an album, but VLVODAAHF is the greatest Coldplay album. The band reaches musical heights that they never would have hit without Brian Eno and Jon Hopkins by their side. It is their most interesting album; it successfully experiments with a diverse range of sounds while exploring fresh new themes. AROBTTH was not as innovative for Coldplay's sound... VLVODAAHF saved them from eventually becoming stale.