✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #6: GHOST STORIES

thetwinparadox

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well you voted for Atlas, and that's a very beautiful song, so.... ya

Well, I originally voted for Magic because I didn't even think of All Your Friends. but once I remembered how poor that song was instrumentation-wise, I switched. Not the greatest song from the GS era. I took another listen to Magic and it actually isn't all that bad.

Although IMO it's getting the axe next. It's an enjoyable song but the lyrics certainly aren't the best and the melody to is actually pretty decent and enjoyable, however we're closing in on the better of the GS songs and unfortunately Magic is the poorest of them so it's getting the axe next.

Cmon guys All your friends is way more interesting than magic. All your friends brings me the vibe from classic coldplay. Top 3 from the album by far

What classic Coldplay tune are you referring to? Viva la Vida, Trouble, Clocks, Yellow, Don't Panic, Fix You, Politik, In My Place, The Scientist are all classic Coldplay songs and all of them are different. One day we'll listen to Magic as a classic Coldplay song because the bass gives it a special meaning.

What classic Coldplay tune are you referring to? Viva la Vida, Trouble, Clocks, Yellow, Don't Panic, Fix You, Politik, In My Place, The Scientist are all classic Coldplay songs and all of them are different. One day we'll listen to Magic as a classic Coldplay song because the bass gives it a special meaning.

Totally agree.

Magic is a very interesting and unique song which will surely be one to remember.

The melody, the bass, the guitar and especially the ending.

Pure magic!

I find it to be one of the better songs of Ghost stories.

Finally, we're down to the half of the album where it's getting hard to choose.... Btw, thanks for waiting, I'm glad I got to squeeze into this round :)

I vote All Your Friends... It's a pretty good and unique song, particularly the 'Open Fiiiree' bit tied together with the little sound explosion and emotion that goes with it at the end of the song, but it's the one left that touches me least emotionally (i.e. I like it the least), probably because some bits feel discordant

Sorry for my delay!! I've been a bit busy these past few days but I hope I can get on schedule again!! Please bear with me. :(

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]All Your Friends[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Magic[/td]

[td]6[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Midnight[/td]

[td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Oceans[/td]

[td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Atlas[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

All Your Friends and Magic are eliminated.

Always in My Head

Midnight

Oceans

Fly On

Atlas

Ghost Story

We have come to our top 6, so single eliminations from here on out!! I vote for Oceans.