✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #6: GHOST STORIES

thetwinparadox

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlas is not even in the album. Its a good song and beatiful, but I guess it really looks like some movie song, and I don't know.... it just doesn't have the feelings like oceans or AIMH or All your friends or even magic, about all your friends back there is that it really reminds me of some details from x&y the space atmospheric thing, the guitar in the end with the piano its just fantistic.

Anyway my vote is for Atlas

At this point I really don't know what to vote for. All left are amazing songs. This will be a difficult desicion.

Unfortunately it's now time to say goodbye to Oceans. It had a great run and rightfully so, and I really want for it to stay in but when I take another look at the list the only ones left are songs that are just a notch above Oceans, and so it's time for it to go. As beautiful as Oceans is, and as much as I am excited to say last round that it barely outdid AIMH (I actually almost sttoped paying attention to the game for a while because I thought that Oceans was done for for sure) I look back and see people voting for Oceans, it's obviously still in. I check back and sure enough it beat AIMH. But in these latter stages of the game it's not what songs suck, it's about what song is just an inch better than the other that makes the difference, and unfortunately Oceans is on the losing side of that inch. Sorry.

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Oceans[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Atlas[/td]

[td]5[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Midnight[/td]

[td]2[/td]