X Marks The Spot [HIDDEN TRACK]

getithom

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont understand the hate...... Its unlike yes it is, and theres nothing wrong with that coldplay. Heart go boom boom boom is a fail line and thats the only bad thing.. And will they go back to arobtth era? I hope not. I hope coldplay will stay a pop band. They are good at it.

I dont understand the hate...... Its unlike yes it is, and theres nothing wrong with that coldplay. Heart go boom boom boom is a fail line and thats the only bad thing.. And will they go back to arobtth era? I hope not. I hope coldplay will stay a pop band. They are good at it.

Can we please stop calling Coldplay a pop band! Maroon 5 is pop, Taylor Swift is pop, Adele is pop(ish), Coldplay is definitely alternative and honestly I don't care how 'poppy' you think this album is its still probably alternative. And so far most of their albums (if not all?) are listed on iTunes as alternative so...

The one true thing i hope, is that they finally go and make an album 100% by them selves again. Because the only thing i get annoyed of in this album, and especially with this song... is that they have to much collabs, to much interference, to much help with production. If they made an album it used to take them years and although they are all different, they are all very good. But this one feels rushed, unfocused, without identity and clearly with to much interference of other artists.

• Like 1

"Is" ? Nope. "Was".

Okay *takes deep breath* officially, A Head Full of Dreams is an alternative album. You can think it's pop, sure, I'm okay with that do whatever you want, but iTunes or whoever decides what genres albums are, thinks it's alternative. Coldplay IS an alternative band, and even AOAL is nothing close to pop IMO, especially the pop we hear on the radio.

• Like 2

Okay *takes deep breath* officially, A Head Full of Dreams is an alternative album. You can think it's pop, sure, I'm okay with that do whatever you want, but iTunes or whoever decides what genres albums are, thinks it's alternative. Coldplay IS an alternative band, and even AOAL is nothing close to pop IMO, especially the pop we hear on the radio.

Yeah, exactly. Though, they are a mix of alternative and pop rock for this album (which is A-okay). Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons and Panic! At The Disco are much more closer to full pop than Coldplay will ever be, so this argument is beginning to show its age at this point.

What disappoints me is that people judge it for WHAT it is not HOW it is.

Hip-hop = automatically abysmal>not worth listening>worst song of cold play ever>must kill self.

It's decent. Well produced. He didn't make a fool out of himself.

I say you go gurl :wacky:

:nod:

Yeah, exactly. Though, they are a mix of alternative and pop rock for this album (which is A-okay). Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons and Panic! At The Disco are much more closer to full pop than Coldplay will ever be, so this argument is beginning to show its age at this point.

Don't forget Maroon 5, One Republic, the Wanted, F.U.N (well their sort of alternative ish), Train...

worst coldplay song ever... i really hate this souless r&b from 2010's. r&b from 90's and 2000's was really related to soul and hip hop, with a touch of pop really cool. but now...

i would take off the r&b tag from this kind of music, in order to no offend the original rythm & blues artist from 40's and 50's... sorry ray charles sorry margi hendrix sorry louis amstrong ... really sorry about this xD

seriously this crap pop is understandable for me.

also, impossible to tag as a hip hop song, be serious about that please... XMTS is not hip hop.

After a few listens to AHFOD as a whole, I must admit I think it's more original than Army Of One. At least the "So I race for iiittt" part is cool. Army Of One, on the other hand, is probably the most forgettable song in Coldplay history.

There's a lot off GS that's pretty forgettable

• Like 1

After a few listens to AHFOD as a whole, I must admit I think it's more original than Army Of One. At least the "So I race for iiittt" part is cool. Army Of One, on the other hand, is probably the most forgettable song in Coldplay history.

The most forgettable song is POC.

The most forgettable song is POC.

Guess we disagree on this point. I actually think POC is a pretty good pop song - I do not forget how it stood out from the rest to me on the radio during a time when I never even had heard of the word "Coldplay" (and was thus entirely unbiased).

• Like 1