getithom

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A VVV GOOD SONG.

But.

A vvvv bad Coldplay Song.

This would've been a good track if it was on Chris' solo album. But no, not in here.

Let's just forget that this is from Coldpay and enjoy this song. Go Kid Cudi

I think you're right...The song itself is okay. It fits its genre. But it's definitely not a "Coldplay" track. Pretty sure I'll like it after a couple of replays!

What disappoints me is that people judge it for WHAT it is not HOW it is.

Hip-hop = automatically abysmal>not worth listening>worst song of cold play ever>must kill self.

It's decent. Well produced. He didn't make a fool out of himself.

I say you go gurl :wacky:

• Like 2

What disappoints me is that people judge it for WHAT it is not HOW it is.

Hip-hop = automatically abysmal>not worth listening>worst song of cold play ever>must kill self.

It's decent. Well produced. He didn't make a fool out of himself.

I say you go gurl :wacky:

But it's bad for a song itself. I don't even care anymore from what band or artist it would come from, it's just bad :I

BUT

everyone has a different opinion so I respect yours :nod:

I mean, I enjoy this song.... It is clearly inspired by Kendrick Lamar's Swimming Pools (similar atmosphere and beat). Chris isn't a good rapper, though. If they decide to produce songs for hip-hop artists then I am totally on board. I love hip-hop production. But frankly the vocals aren't great here.

Nonetheless this is great hip-hop production and I feel like this song will be put on after concerts when everyone is leaving :) haha It is damn catchy..

And I know is this will sound crazy...but I like this track more than Fun....

I always said to Coldplay fans who don't like their new style of music that, in comparison to old Coldplay, yes it's not as good. But if you compare their music to music that is out there right now, they're still superior. However, this song isn't just bad in comparison to old Coldplay. It's bad compared to music that's out there now. Very disappointing that it came from my favourite band.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

Chris said this was his favourite song on the album right? Oh dear lord... I fear the future of Coldplay if that's the case :I. I like the diversity but this is just barely above shit :P. They have really been exploring new genres ever since MX, but will they ever get back to AROBTTH, X&Y etc.... I so hope they won't play this song in June in Amsterdam :/, can you imagine a song like this right after something as sincere and beautifull as Fix You. cldpl pls.