✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Everglow

Coeurli

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone answer me here .. what does " EVERGLOW " the word itself mean ???

Dont think it has a definition. And if you asked Chris, he would give you the answer, 'it means whatever you want it to mean'.

To me, in this context, its the feeling of warmth you have/had for someone that has since decreased in intensity having cut ties with said person. Like the Chris/Gwen relationship. There's a dimmed brightness, but the brightness is still there and glows forever.

Got so deep mangg

People like Choldplayer are the reason I left this forum a while ago and just come back to check out the opinions on Everglow. I'm loving it!

It also reminded me of Proof right away when I started listening to it.

And I would bet that Gwyneth is the "woah" appearing every now and then.

I just really like the tune a lot. Like they lyrics that I can hear so far. Okay wait let me rephrase it…I LOVE IT. Will analyze lyrics later when I can take the time, but I analyze with something positive in my head…not looking for negative stuff or whether it's like the old stuff or whatever….just love the genius of Chris and how he thinks of this stuff and how it just comes to him…feel free to criticize the post, but I'm digging it.

In the beginning sound a bit like Up In Flames, then there are these Oceans vibes, but in the end I'd say that I like it. It's not something very memorable, but I think it works quite good. And finally no ooooooohs everywhere!!!!

If you read my posts round here, you know that I'm very critic about their recent outputs, but I'm not the one who critics only for fun, I try to be always true to myself.

The only thing that I miss is that the last time I got shivers listening to a CP song for the first time was for Christmas Lights. I'm waiting to be emotionally carried away since then, but for now they failed. Anyway, I'm not gonna hate this

P.S. Warning Sign is a masterpiece, you really can't compare Everglow to it. Ok, we are all CP fans round here, but let's try not to act like 1D-fanboys and being objective people.

I have the impression it is more and more "required" to like all of Coldplay's output in order to be allowed to voice your opinion on the threads. This makes me sad.

I just really like the tune a lot. Like they lyrics that I can hear so far. Okay wait let me rephrase it…I LOVE IT. Will analyze lyrics later when I can take the time, but I analyze with something positive in my head…not looking for negative stuff or whether it's like the old stuff or whatever….just love the genius of Chris and how he thinks of this stuff and how it just comes to him…feel free to criticize the post, but I'm digging it.

[emoji119] i love it too. The piano and the synths are pretty incredible together on this song.

I have the impression it is more and more "required" to like all of Coldplay's output in order to be allowed to voice your opinion on the threads. This makes me sad.

Well, when I was a young boy (I tried to listen :lol:) almost every song CP was putting out for me was the best song ever. Growing up, I realized how many great songs there are in contemporary music history and I revisited my opinions. I think that someone is experiencing something similar at the moment