✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-06] Coldplay Performing at TFI Friday (20:00 UK time)

Sparky

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this version of Amazing Day is not as awful as the other one, and Chris' vocal delivery is really good here. I might maybe maybe maybe maybe listen to it with some weird little kind of pleasure someday.

But wtf happened to ASFOS ?? It just sounds like a rock song now and it sounds GOOD :o I'm so surprised. Why the fuck didn't they release the full band version ?? It's just beautiful when the guitar and the good ol' acoustic drums are on the forefront.

Coldplay you should trust the amazing musicians you already are, not all the other ones you'll never be.

Can't wait to hear the studio version of Amazing Day....

Also that performance of ASFOS felt so much more lively than usual? Like, Will's drumming got me pumped up. They must have remixed the back track to favour the instruments or something. Sounded great! Like I actually felt like dancing to this song for the first time ever.............

Well I thought by reading the coments here of amazing day that would really sound amazing.. but it still like just an ok song. 5 of 10. Cos right after come clocks live with that beatiful outro and the band there are like 10000% on fire and then I think... woow Amazing day seems so fucking boring now... really hope that will be some song on AHFOD that is explosive like clocks was live now

Can't wait to hear the studio version of Amazing Day....

Also that performance of ASFOS felt so much more lively than usual? Like, Will's drumming got me pumped up. They must have remixed the back track to favour the instruments or something. Sounded great! Like I actually felt like dancing to this song for the first time ever.............

Me too!!! ASFOS's lyrics are still some of the cheesiest of their career but the energy was stepped up and all of a sudden it actually sounds natural... the studio version's EDM sound has been somewhat traded for more of a DLIBYH or ETIAW sound. This is closer to what I expected when I first read that ASFOS would probably be the "big" single from GS.

Amazing Day was amazing too... now I almost wish Amazing Day had been the first single so we could get a studio version sooner.

I really don't like that Chris is starting to do that thing where he sings with his hand near his crotch the whole time.

lmao, you put into words what a lot of us are thinking about!

Actually, I don't mind, but I always notice it when he does, and I catch myself doing it a lot too when I sing!

He starts off so well but once he hits those high notes - off key af. But what can u expect from 38 year old who hasn't been touring for years.

And let's see how many off keys he will hit starting from this next year's world tour with probably more than 100 shows :P I bet it will be uncountable.