✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm trying to watch that stream on my cell phone. I see Coldplay, but when I click play, it gives me an ad (usually for Real California Milk) and once that is done, it won't play the stream

Is anyone else having that same problem?

• Administrators
So I'm trying to watch that stream on my cell phone. I see Coldplay, but when I click play, it gives me an ad (usually for Real California Milk) and once that is done, it won't play the stream

Is anyone else having that same problem?

Doesn't seem to work on mobile, I'll try fix it before it starts

Should I trust the Tidal Subscription and cancel it right after I get the free trial so I don't have to pay anything?

I should think so, they aren't a scam.. And they'd piss more than plenty people off if they charged people if they say they don't

Your awesome stephen. THANK YOU now I can watch the new songs!!! :D BTW I was getting sooooo into that concert you were test streaming. Do you have a link so I can watch it:D

I played about 6 concerts lol, do you know what songs were played?

Works for me on chrome android when I click the link for the app also image dead in first post

Okay, I was using the internet browser by Samsung. I'll try using Chrome.

Edit: It works (on Chrome)! Thanks! If anyone is watching right now, can you confirm that a live video of Viva la Vida is/just was playing?

• Administrators
Okay, I was using the internet browser by Samsung. I'll try using Chrome.

Edit: It works! Thanks! If anyone is watching right now, can you confirm that a live video of Viva la Vida is/just was playing?

Yep its working! I'll edit the first post advising people not to use the Ustream app