✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to bring this up, but would that be legal? :D

wHO CARES! :awesome:

We will have a stream embedded in the first post that will not require tidal!

UPDATE: Test broadcast available in the first post, please test it and give your feedback!

*throws bat babies in Steph's general direction*

TAKE THEM, tAKE ALL OF THEM!!1

Oldplayers, report to the test stream in post 1

Fo realz tho, thanks for this. Hopefully it holds up under more traffic. Also, seems like volume may be a bit low for some. I maxed out system and player volume and its at a volume I like. But perhaps others may want more. But thats really nitpicky.

edit: annnnnnd now volume is completely dead? everything ded

edit2: coming back with Politik full volume almost gave me a heart attack. thanks

If you don't feel like giving you credit card info to Tidal and you have an iPad/iPhone

you can use your iTunes balance/pay via iTunes to start the free trial

just remember to turn off auto subscription renewal

I'd like to do this, but I just wanted to know which subscription to choose since there are two apparently. There's the standard Premium plan and there's one that says Hi-fi. Which one should I choose so that I don't get billed after the trial is over? I just want to make sure there is an option for me to pay with iTunes balance since I don't want to enter my cc information.

J

I'd like to do this, but I just wanted to know which subscription to choose since there are two apparently. There's the standard Premium plan and there's one that says Hi-fi. Which one should I choose so that I don't get billed after the trial is over? I just want to make sure there is an option for me to pay with iTunes balance since I don't want to enter my cc information.

Both of them can be chosen,its just a month free either way.For me i chose the more expensive one lol,cause there would be more benefits.Either way,go to settings,view ur apple ID,go to suscribtions and cancel auto renewal for tidal.

• Administrators
Oldplayers, report to the test stream in post 1

Fo realz tho, thanks for this. Hopefully it holds up under more traffic. Also, seems like volume may be a bit low for some. I maxed out system and player volume and its at a volume I like. But perhaps others may want more. But thats really nitpicky.

edit: annnnnnd now volume is completely dead? everything ded

edit2: coming back with Politik full volume almost gave me a heart attack. thanks

Hehe, I switched videos because the audio in the first one was weird! I've got a concert from 2001 with a really cool performance of animals!!