✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina

Empy

Looking to see if the concert was over I found this tweet:

[MEDIA=twitter]715716580986978304[/MEDIA]

Apparently she almost fainted and when the security guard was taking her out Chris asked him if she was okay :heart:

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Argentina setlist that was "leaked" a couple days ago was obviously fake. The setlist they used tonight was in my opinion, kind of underwhelming. They played mostly all their popular songs and songs they would play at gigs and their last tour. The request song was Green Eyes, which wasn't a huge deal for me since they played it their last tour and others. Hopefully they're better in the future :)

I'm sure tomorrow there's gonna be some changes. They always do during the first shows of the tour.

Yeah, the beginning of the MX festival tour was drastically different than how it ended. Hell, this one was great anyways, so I feel like the longer it gets, the better it gets.

So 6 years since the last time they played in Latin America and 3 LPs and they played only 21 songs... Tickets are not that cheap...

It's the first night of the tour, gotta get their mind set and work out the kinks, NOT that I was thinking ANY of those were lacking but It's all a process and we have so much to look forward too. If I recall, the band had only played for about and 1 hour and 45 to 50 minutes and I def think they played for 2 hours tonight

• Like 1

Yeah, the beginning of the MX festival tour was drastically different than how it ended. Hell, this one was great anyways, so I feel like the longer it gets, the better it gets.

Exactly. Even during the first arena shows of the MX Tour there were some surprises like What If and Daylight.

• Like 1

What a terrible setlist. Probably their worst for a stadium tour (I even think that the 15/16-songs setlists during the GS era were better).

When the fake setlist leaked I was hoping for a few surprises. Apart from the Politik/Midnight medley that's just poor (and short). Good to see Birds however.

If the "classic Coldplay to expect" Chris was talking about in an interview boils down to Yellow and Clocks, I'm definitely done.

Not to be rude, but Coldplay has been doing this since like 2008. If you finish following a band because they play their hits, well, I don't know what to tell ya.

• Like 1