✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina

Empy

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finding some great Instagram's from last night, getting chills just watching them!

[MEDIA=instagram]BDqKapcgHAr[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDqKapcgHAr/?tagged=coldplay

[MEDIA=instagram]BDqKYzxC857[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDqKYzxC857/?tagged=coldplay

[MEDIA=instagram]BDqJto4Q62y[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDqJto4Q62y/?tagged=coldplay

• Like 1

politik performance just gave me chills! it's an incredibly rare song, that can make you feel just like the day you first heard it, years and years after! what a song! i'm just glad the band seem to love and appreciate the song as it is deserved, just like us fans.

• Like 3

I have mixed feelings about this setlist, its cool and refreshing to hear Politik instead of In My Place for example but I still think its short given all the good songs they have under their belts now... also, they have so many good songs now and they waste one of the precious 20 or 21 songs on a cover?!? This was cool in 2006 with Ring of Fire but now it feels wrong IMO

Sent from my SM-G925I using Coldplaying mobile app

somebody download it before it gets taken down for copyright! WHAT A FIND

EDIT: I'm currently downloading it in MP3 - how i would go with sharing it with everyone is a different story

I have downloaded a HD mp4 version. [emoji4]

• Like 2

glad to know they kept Teardrop into the setlist ! i got obsessed with that song lately ...

I don't know if I wish they kept the fake setlist instead, but somehow i'm glad i don't have to hear Scientist or In My Place anymore. Sure great songs live, but they've been on their setlist ever since Rush Of Blood came out. So it's refreshing to have a setlist without those.

Yellow as 2nd song ? c'mon Chris , it's one of your biggest song, save it for later ! Paradise or Charlie Brown would've been a better follow up to AHFOD .... but i'm glad they moved things up a little. Putting Fix You and Clocks earlier in the set, which is a nice change when we kept having those for the encore (even tho they are great encore songs, but it's just refreshing in my opinion)

For Heroes, I reckon it's just a tribute for Bowie, they won't keep it the entire SA/EU/UK tour, i reckon they will change it for one of their own songs before the UK tour kicks off ...

I don't see why Paradise or CB would have been better after AHFOD, they are songs that are just as big as Yellow. Having said that, having CB after Always in my Head on the Ghost Stories tour worked really well.

I think they'll keep the Bowie tribute for the UK tour bearing in mind Bowie was English.

Great videos, looks like it was a lot of fun as expected. Still think they could play 24 songs a night, but as it's been said it was the first show of the tour and they still have a lot of things to work out.