✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina

Empy

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually liked the setlist and I'm ok with them leaving out The Scientist (I've heard it live 4 times now) but for example I don't like that the Bowie cover takes up space in an already short setlist and I think they should play at least 20 or 21 songs, they have 6LPs now, they have more than enough material draw from...

I actually liked the setlist and I'm ok with them leaving out The Scientist (I've heard it live 4 times now) but for example I don't like that the Bowie cover takes up space in an already short setlist and I think they should play at least 20 or 21 songs, they have 6LPs now, they have more than enough material draw from...

Ce7C8WEWAAIB9GB.jpg 21 as you hoped!

I know I wont make friends with that but:

Even though I like the song, I dont think AHFOD is a good opener. Honestly I think its their weakest. I dont get any shivers like I did with Politik, LIT or Hurts Like Heaven.

Plus, I dont miss In My Place. Heard it more than often enough live.

But Violet Hill missing, so far, is really sad. Im quite fine with the other songs.

Going through some of the videos on Youtube. Check out the visuals on Politik :D

Midnight background with Fix You sounded strange but I think it worked. No clip of Midnight or Birds yet.

Was a bit disappointed with Army Of One. Should be on the main stage. I think the song is too 'bombastic' and would suit special effects and a high tempo, rather than a more acoustic C-stage style.

I know I wont make friends with that but:

Even though I like the song, I dont think AHFOD is a good opener. Honestly I think its their weakest. I dont get any shivers like I did with Politik, LIT or Hurts Like Heaven.

Plus, I dont miss In My Place. Heard it more than often enough live.

But Violet Hill missing, so far, is really sad. Im quite fine with the other songs.

From a short clip of AHFOD from Argentina, the whhooaahhs sound amazing and just thinking, it is also the first opener that gets the crowd directly involved. The song is not as strong as the other openers, I agree but good enough I think.

I echo your point about Green Eyes too, it was a very 'safe' option. If they don't go for B-sides for future shows, at least songs like 'A Message', 'Spies' and 'Yes' would be interesting to see!

• Like 4

That edited intro (not amazing grace) made this song way better (in my opinion).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why they did this to army of one. It does not really sound good in this version.

So, I am totally agree with Sparky about the high tempo and main stage.

Chris has to study more the lyrics...it is a shame

That edited intro (not amazing grace) made this song way better (in my opinion).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, nice. I was waiting for X Marks the Spot at the end. Hope we get to hear that live at least once!