✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Music Video

AMDB9

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looooooove this. So much. It captures the energy of this tour so incredibly well. I was quite literally falling asleep in bed when I got the alert, and now I'm 100% in my Coldplay mood. I cannot stress enough how much I love the Charlie Chaplin intro being a part of the single edit. Ya boy is gonna get a rip of the audio and listen to this version forever and ever. I love this band so much. Also, if anyone is willing to take me back to my concert last month, or maybe like buy my tickets and airfare for a future show or three, I would appreciate it.

• Like 7

Lol i was on twitter and i refreshed and then said coldplay posted the video 30 seconds ago omg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I was just about to put AHFOD in my CD player with my phone in my other hand and out of the corner of my eye I saw a incoming notification with something about a music video and almost screamed[emoji23] [emoji23]

• Like 5

I was just about to put AHFOD in my CD player with my phone in my other hand and out of the corner of my eye I saw a incoming notification with something about a music video and almost screamed[emoji23] [emoji23]

Lol

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

This is such a cute and amazing video! The first part when they are riding through the streets and we see all these different people is really nice and then the second part, when they finally get to the stage, is just insane and thrilling!! I have to say I did miss this kind of music videos, that include footage from an actual concert. I couldn't stop thinking about Fix You!

Plus, the Charlie Chaplin speech is perfect at the start of the studio version. I'm glad we now have this version of it [emoji1] [emoji7]

PS

I woke up just an hour ago so this was a great way to start the day!

Me too.... just opened my email box and in it popped ! Wonderful way to start a rainy Friday here in North Wales. Just as I was beginning to feel the excitement of the British gigs ebbing away........ and so it starts again.....:bliss:

• Like 2

Dem youNGsters on them bikes! :beadyeyes2:

No seriously though, I kinda giggled when I saw them riding these bikes I always associate with annoying young brats that vandalize stuff and yell all the time HAAHHA. Then I remembered they're almost 40 years old :|

I still love the video and the energy it radiates :wacky:

• Like 4

Dem youNGsters on them bikes! :beadyeyes2:

No seriously though, I kinda giggled when I saw them riding these bikes I always associate with annoying young brats that vandalize stuff and yell all the time HAAHHA. Then I remembered they're almost 40 years old :|

I still love the video and the energy it radiates :wacky:

Yeah same I was lmao at the beginning, especially during the scenes where chris sings on the bike[emoji23]

But it's incredible anyway[emoji173] [emoji173]

• Like 1

HOLY SHIT.

Well what can I say, I've spent ages away from Coldplaying and I'm extremely impressed. The new video showcases what AHFOD (the album) SHOULD have been in the first place. Rocking, crowd chanting disco rock.

And the guys on the bikes is such a good idea, and the bit where they just randomly find a stadium and ride onto the stage is amazing.

This is the REAL Coldplay.

• Like 8

I kind of always say that but like honestly THIS is legit one of their best videos EVER. :dazzled: :bomb:

Marcus Haney you legend!!

It perfectly captures the live experience as well as the spirit of this era. I love that they put the Charlie Chaplin bit in the video too, that's just so awesome.

I love everything about this, everything :dazzled: I'm so, so proud to be a Coldplay fan right now!!!

• Like 8

Just woke up and saw this email on my phone, what a great thing to wake up to! I like the video and that it includes the Charlie Chaplin speech. Love how it transitions to the live version halfway through, which for all i care they could have used right from the start because it is so much better than the album version. Brings back memories from the concerts !! I wonder what @alisbe thinks about it ;)

(But seriously, a single ? Is every full-length song on AHFOD except Fun and Army Of One gonna be a single now ?)

• Like 8

This is the best news ever to wake up!

I love it so so so much! :dazzled: I loved the Charlie Chaplin part, the bikes and the concert vibe it gives.

However I'm very biased given that it was filmed in Mexico and that there's a small chance I might be in there somewhere :awesome:

• Like 8

Best music video from Coldplay in a while! This is a perfect representation of what this particular era of their career is all about. The Charlie Chaplin speech during the Colour Spectrum intro is just wonderful and touching. The whole video brought back memories of my awesome first Coldplay concert...

the bit where they just randomly find a stadium and ride onto the stage is amazing.

That part reminded me of the Fix You video where Chris starts running and randomly runs into the stadium to perform the outro with the band.

• Like 3