🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
AMDB9

A Head Full of Dreams Music Video

I'm glad they actually caught the atmosphere of the current Coldplay concerts. Best video since Strawberry Swing.

• Like 2

OMG!!!! If you freaked out waking up with the news Coldplay released the AHFOD video we were waiting for, imagine my reaction!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the notification! When I woke up I didn't want to leave my bed, so I just took my phone to see if there was something new. I turn up the WiFi connection and lots of notifications popped up!

I've just watched it once because I had to go to school and I haven't arrived home yet, and I can't wait to have it on repeat!

My favorite moment: THE WHOLE VIDEO!!!! But, seriously it was a wonderful feeling to see the flag of my country on A COLDPLAY VIDEO WITH A COLDPLAY SONG!!!!!

OMG!!!!! So, many exclamation marks, but it's the best video I've ever seen, maybe I'm biased but I'm definitely right!!!!

Ps. As I'm writing this post I'm listening to Coldplay on shuffle and I Ran Away is playing now, @I ran away there you have my thoughts :)

• Like 8

What can I say?? I almost cried when I watched the video! It reminded me how happy I was when I went to the concert... it describes perfectly the emotions CP fans have when we are there in the crowd, singing together... what a great video, seriously! Love it!

Besides, in the mail they said new 2017 tour dates are coming soon... I'm so excited!! Really hope they come back to my country next year!

So yes guys, today Coldplay made my day :D

• Like 4

This is the best news ever to wake up!

I love it so so so much! :dazzled: I loved the Charlie Chaplin part, the bikes and the concert vibe it gives.

However I'm very biased given that it was filmed in Mexico and that there's a small chance I might be in there somewhere :awesome:

Me too!!! I understand Mike Wazaoski when he's so excited to appear on the cover of a magazine lol I know I'm one of those lights shining in a beautiful red :)

• Like 1

You know, I just thought the AHFOD music video is not the most original or memorable music video ever. But I think that is just what i like about it. It is simple, unassuming, not overproduced, not pretentious, and my only criticism is that I wished they would have used a live version throughout (because I still prefer the way Live AHFOD starts the concert with a sudden beat to this increasing volume thing at the beginning...). I think this is my favorite music video of this Era.

By the way, did you note the way the band sneakily ride over that bridge on the very first scene ? :)

• Like 5

I have to say the video is a combination of simple and amazing! ✯ It kind of reminded me of the ASFoS video where they all join a crowd waiting for them in the middle of the song. And it's awesome that it transitions to the live version as soon as they reach the stage; it also fits the line "oh, I think I landed..." Given that this song is my favorite from AHFoD, I think this video did it justice. The bikes adequately demonstrate that they are still innocent children at heart ♥ and appropriately underline the happiness of living "where there are miracles at work".

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄██▄┼┼┼▄██▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼██████┼██████┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█████████████┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█████████████┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼███████████┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█████████┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█████┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼███┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Yes, I did copy and paste the heart :p

• Like 5

Love waking up to this. Marcus, Coldplay and Mexico, you have outdone yourselves, just brilliant.

What's your signature from? I love it.

• Like 1

By the way, did you note the way the band sneakily ride over that bridge on the very first scene ? :)

Yes I noticed that!

I wonder who had the idea with the bikes! (probably Chris:P)

I just love how they act like 10-15 year olds most of the time[emoji12]

But this video really does represent the whole era and it's message perfectly[emoji177]

Not like I mind them doing videos but I think it's pretty strange to make AHFOD a single already. Up&Up barely started to get a bit successful in the charts and they already have the next single?

• Like 2

The video doesn't really do much for me other than make me want to throw all my money at them and get a good seat at one of their shows. Haven't listened to the song in a long time, and got goosebumps at the last part. I do hope that this means a live album is gonna be released soon, since the live part sounds quite good.

• Like 2

generally, I prefer my music videos with a good narrative, which AHFOD definitely lacks, but all of your comments are making me see how cool this video still is for WHAT it is :wacko:

• Like 2

You know, I just thought the AHFOD music video is not the most original or memorable music video ever. But I think that is just what i like about it. It is simple, unassuming, not overproduced, not pretentious

I like it for that reason too. A more complex video I think would be a little distracting from the message that the band is trying to send - a message of unity, hope, celebration, and victory which is probably why the Charlie Chaplin speech was included. I mean, I like all the cool animations such as we saw in Up&Up but then people would focus on that more. Anyway, this video accurately portrays what I feel when I listen to the song :)

• Like 4

I like it for that reason too. A more complex video I think would be a little distracting from the message that the band is trying to send - a message of unity, hope, celebration, and victory which is probably why the Charlie Chaplin speech was included. I mean, I like all the cool animations such as we saw in Up&Up but then people would focus on that more. Anyway, this video accurately portrays what I feel when I listen to the song :)

I feel the same! :)

• Like 1

What's your signature from? I love it.

Thank you, From this great artist who was at the Sirius Talkhouse show in Amagansett. I am following him on Twitter too. We posted some of his pics in the thread http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/2016-08-07-coldplay-to-perform-a-secret-show-for-siriusxm.107470/page-5

Michael Paraskevas ‏@GreenMonkeys