✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of lovely packages am I seeing here!

I was wondering, are matches mutual, or does the match you get not necessarily equal the one sending to you?

No, they are not mutual. You send the gift to one person and get a gift or card from another person if you are lucky :). This is part of the excitement that it is totally open and focussed more on the giving part than the receiving.

• Like 1

Dear Coldplayers, I have been offline here for a couple of weeks due to my work and crazy stuff happening in my life....all around. And yesterday was such a chaotic and stressful day but when I came home a huge parcel from Houston, Texas was waiting for me and I screamed as loud and tears streamed down my face when I opened it like being at a Coldplay Concert, I swear !!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SUSAN !! ( don't know her Username here, but sent her friend request on Facebook :) )

I feel really blessed and I wanted to order the pencils anyway and the guitar pics are not available in Germany ( official store ). And such a lovely card written in German :) was with the gifts ( socks, lip balm, souvenirs from Texas, Confetti and the box with the 6 guitar pics and the rainbow pencils and the lovely wristband )

it feels like the boys themselves had prepared this for me and I am really really speechless and overwhelmed for all this love in it.I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3

THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY COLDPLAY HEART AND SOUL !!!

and will send my parcel this weekend, sorry I know I am late ..I have the gifts since weeks but I want to prepare it with love and time and don't have that much free time at the moment...hope it will arrive in time

[MEDIA=instagram]BNr5smLANkl[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNr5smLANkl/?taken-by=such_a_precious_jewel

Then it obviously was meant for you to have it - I'm so glad you enjoyed all your goodies and that they brightened your day!! I had so much fun shopping for things to represent Houston and Coldplay that were unique. The mirror and guitar picks were part of the US VIP package from their concert in Dallas. I loved them, but felt like i needed to share them with another fan who would appreciate them!! Merry, merry Christmas Maren!!

ColdplayLoveInTexas,

Susan

• Like 3

Found it! Did a reverse image search on Chrome and it is from the Zach Sang show, appropriately aired on May 5. http://www.zachsangandthegang.com/2016/05/05/chris-martin-interview-watch/

This is going a little bit off topic but that's true. now that we know the interview the picture was taken from I've found the one I was looking for

[MEDIA=instagram]BFC_qhFOIZI[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFC_qhFOIZI/

• Like 2

Hi everyone !

just got this from Germany ! Tanks a lot to my secret santa <3

I'm really impatient to open it, I will try to keep it under my Xmas tree to Dec 24th ! But not sure i will resist not to open it before haha :)

* Also just sent mine today, it will arrive before december 16th somewhere in Europe.... *

Secret Santa is so amazing !

WIN_20161209_21_37_48_Pro.jpg.eeb8eee646ef7d37cfcbad9471d28477.jpg

• Like 8

Hi everyone !

just got this from Germany ! Tanks a lot to my secret santa <3

I'm really impatient to open it, I will try to keep it under my Xmas tree to Dec 24th ! But not sure i will resist not to open it before haha :)

* Also just sent mine today, it will arrive before december 16th somewhere in Europe.... *

Secret Santa is so amazing !

*squints at the photo*

Ah, I can tell who this is from :D (But I'm not gonna say)

So many Coldplayers from Germany on this forum, but where are you in real life ? :)

• Like 4

Somewhere in the U.S., there is a Coldplayer awaiting their Secret Santa gift with glee. What they don't yet know is that it is me! I will finish your gift tomorrow and get it on its merry way, so hold your breath for a few more days!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

As promised here are the pictures from the package I got :)

853ccff528909c58024c9b72fb378ab8.jpg

1aa9e0f0b7dedb7add834485d163428f.jpg

2660878c68f865746b588eb642a487b6.jpg

e9a0c7c191bc0820ea9cbd105554240c.jpg

1e50f2c0b5544a8f1850f400efae8799.jpg

It arrived last Tuesday and I was a bit confused as well that the delivery man had a package for me, but as soon as I saw the box I knew that Santa had reached me!

When I opened it and saw the Christmas wrapping paper I got all smiles and that smile didn't go off my face as I went trough all the tiny presents.

It was like you've met me before Gracie I was so surprised!! Especially the cat socks haha! Cause I live on my own now for almost a year with two cats and I'm literally obsessed with them so everyone I show the socks to is laughing that you got that one spot on.

Also the card with your favorite Coldplay songs I love that we have a lot of the same favorites! It was almost like I was reading my own list.

I loved your card and that you wrote Merry Christmas in Dutch (you got it right by the way!)

And AHHH THE CONFETTI <3 Thank you so much for sharing a bit of that with me since I don't have that much from my own shows.

Your senior year picture was really pretty and I loved that you've put on your Coldplay shirt.

So thank you again Gracie! (@milliekinz)

I was wondering if the address on the box is your own address? If so I want to sent you a thank you Christmas card in return so let me know :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

HEY ROZA!

Sorry it's taken me forever to respond! Oops! Ahhhh I still can't believe that you got my package! It really makes me so happy to see you so excited about my gift! I had so much fun picking everything out.

The little armadillo ornament is pretty funny because they come into my backyard all the time and they run into the fences a lot, dumb little things. And sometimes they are squished on the road *ick*

AND YES THE CAT SOCKS! I have a kitty of my own and I absolutely love Christmas socks so I thought I could put a little of myself into the gift hahaha! When I saw them at the store I knew that they would be well-loved by whoever got them!

And yes, I struggled quite a bit trying to find the right "Merry Christmas" in Dutch! So glad I actually got it right!

I still get all smiley seeing how happy you are with my gift! If you have an Instagram, I'm @gracie_m007 :)

P.s. Yes! The address on the box is mine :) you are so sweet! <3

• Like 2

Then it obviously was meant for you to have it - I'm so glad you enjoyed all your goodies and that they brightened your day!! I had so much fun shopping for things to represent Houston and Coldplay that were unique. The mirror and guitar picks were part of the US VIP package from their concert in Dallas. I loved them, but felt like i needed to share them with another fan who would appreciate them!! Merry, merry Christmas Maren!!

ColdplayLoveInTexas,

Susan

still speechless and overwhelmed !! Sorry I am so busy but I promise you will soon get a longer message from me :)

Merry Christmas Susan <3

• Like 1

HEY ROZA!

Sorry it's taken me forever to respond! Oops! Ahhhh I still can't believe that you got my package! It really makes me so happy to see you so excited about my gift! I had so much fun picking everything out.

The little armadillo ornament is pretty funny because they come into my backyard all the time and they run into the fences a lot, dumb little things. And sometimes they are squished on the road *ick*

AND YES THE CAT SOCKS! I have a kitty of my own and I absolutely love Christmas socks so I thought I could put a little of myself into the gift hahaha! When I saw them at the store I knew that they would be well-loved by whoever got them!

And yes, I struggled quite a bit trying to find the right "Merry Christmas" in Dutch! So glad I actually got it right!

I still get all smiley seeing how happy you are with my gift! If you have an Instagram, I'm @gracie_m007 :)

P.s. Yes! The address on the box is mine :) you are so sweet! <3

I just added you on IG! :) My username is the same as the one I have here.

And a Christmas card will be coming your way soon :)

• Like 1

I got a PM from my match to let me know that my package has arrived in Florida woohooo! :)

Don't know if he wants to post some pictures so I'll wait a bit before I do.

So glad that Santa's elves found their way there :)

• Like 2

I think it's public because this year we take pictures of our packages before sending them. So even if they get lost, we can show what was inside.

Aaaah alright. I only realised I forgot to take pictures on my way to the post office so I only have one or two progress pictures. We'll have to see if my match gets it and/or logs onto the forum some time