✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally made it to the post office today, I'm terribly sorry for the delay but I was so stressed out in the last couple of days and could never make it in time for the post office working hours !

But according to the post my Santa match is still gonna receive it a few days before Christmas, so everything should be fine :)

• Like 6

I'm so happy it has arrived! Today I was thinking if it was about to arrive, it took a long journey. I didn't pay that much :) I am happy to share a little bit of my country with you. I forgot to mention that the earrings are made with the same material of the necklace Chris is wearing in this picture

[ATTACH=full]6364[/ATTACH]

Regarding this beautiful photo - I saw a video of Coldplay from 2006 yesterday and I have to say Chris looks much better aged :). Lets hope this accounts for us too !!!

• Like 1

Dear Coldplayers, I have been offline here for a couple of weeks due to my work and crazy stuff happening in my life....all around. And yesterday was such a chaotic and stressful day but when I came home a huge parcel from Houston, Texas was waiting for me and I screamed as loud and tears streamed down my face when I opened it like being at a Coldplay Concert, I swear !!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SUSAN !! ( don't know her Username here, but sent her friend request on Facebook :) )

I feel really blessed and I wanted to order the pencils anyway and the guitar pics are not available in Germany ( official store ). And such a lovely card written in German :) was with the gifts ( socks, lip balm, souvenirs from Texas, Confetti and the box with the 6 guitar pics and the rainbow pencils and the lovely wristband )

it feels like the boys themselves had prepared this for me and I am really really speechless and overwhelmed for all this love in it.I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3

THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY COLDPLAY HEART AND SOUL !!!

and will send my parcel this weekend, sorry I know I am late ..I have the gifts since weeks but I want to prepare it with love and time and don't have that much free time at the moment...hope it will arrive in time

[MEDIA=instagram]BNr5smLANkl[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNr5smLANkl/?taken-by=such_a_precious_jewel

• Like 13

Dear Coldplayers, I have been offline here for a couple of weeks due to my work and crazy stuff happening in my life....all around. And yesterday was such a chaotic and stressful day but when I came home a huge parcel from Houston, Texas was waiting for me and I screamed as loud and tears streamed down my face when I opened it like being at a Coldplay Concert, I swear !!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SUSAN !! ( don't know her Username here, but sent her friend request on Facebook :) )

I feel really blessed and I wanted to order the pencils anyway and the guitar pics are not available in Germany ( official store ). And such a lovely card written in German :) was with the gifts ( socks, lip balm, souvenirs from Texas, Confetti and the box with the 6 guitar pics and the rainbow pencils and the lovely wristband )

it feels like the boys themselves had prepared this for me and I am really really speechless and overwhelmed for all this love in it.I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3

THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY COLDPLAY HEART AND SOUL !!!

and will send my parcel this weekend, sorry I know I am late ..I have the gifts since weeks but I want to prepare it with love and time and don't have that much free time at the moment...hope it will arrive in time

[MEDIA=instagram]BNr5smLANkl[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNr5smLANkl/?taken-by=such_a_precious_jewel

Wow, what an amazing gift !! All the stuff in this thread is amazing. When I see some of the things here I feel painfully inadequate with what I sent away for my match... :-/

OMG! I'm crying along with you! This is A-mazing!!!! But seriously, how many Secret Santas are in Germany?

Haha, I thought the same - so many people from Germany in this thread ! (and I'm one of them :D)

• Like 6

And today I arrived home to find my Secret Santa gift all the way from Chile! My first South American Christmas present!

IMG_0438.thumb.JPG.dbeacc422eeaa2d631e7d8e22f99e1e3.JPG

LORE! Thank you so much! The card is beautiful and your photos are amazing! And to create magnets, what a great idea!

Love it all. Thank you, my wonderful Coldplaying Secret Santa!

• Like 11

And today I arrived home to find my Secret Santa gift all the way from Chile! My first South American Christmas present!

[ATTACH=full]6367[/ATTACH]

LORE! Thank you so much! The card is beautiful and your photos are amazing! And to create magnets, what a great idea!

Love it all. Thank you, my wonderful Coldplaying Secret Santa!

Yay!!! You're welcome! I thought it was going to arrive in january and I was so worried about it!! Merry Christmas!!

• Like 3

OMG! I'm crying along with you! This is A-mazing!!!! But seriously, how many Secret Santas are in Germany?

haha, well I have 3 secret santas this year, here, in our German Facebook Coldplay Fangroup and at work ( there I got a match which gave me her Viva la Vida Shirt from Wembley 2009 and told me it should be worn with honour by a real die hard fan !! )

its so much fun and lovely idea

• Like 5

To all our German Secret Santas ((who seem to totally outnumber the rest of us) I hope you had a super happy Nikolaus!!!

I bought myself a chocolate Nikolaus and put it in my boots with the chocolates for the rest of the family, and I made the adventkalender for my kids too. This is how it gets when you grow up... And for Christmas we do not do gifts between adults this year. We refurbished our cellar to host the table soccer that Santa is bringing to the whole family :). So, Secret Santa is the only proper surprise gift I got this year, and I am very happy with it :)

• Like 2

I just didn't have the time to visit the forum in the last few days.

But it's so cool to visit this thread.

So many things are happening!

You are so welcome! I was so surprised how fast it arrived to. Merry Christmas and I am so happy you are enjoying your Secret Santa gifts!

I also received my Secret Santa and will post them tonight

Mine arrived pretty fast, too.

It took only about seven days.

I wish you a merry Christmas as well!

Where do you get that kind of necklace? I love it!! Glad @YeahwedoYeawedo got such a cool gift from you Christa42! She deserved it after making me so happy with mine. To my Secret Santa match: I am working very hard to finish and get yours to you soon-hopefully mailing by Friday!

You are too kind <3

I just had a lot of fun putting your gift together.

And it makes me really happy that you seem to enjoy your gift so much.

To all our German Secret Santas ((who seem to totally outnumber the rest of us) I hope you had a super happy Nikolaus!!!

Thank you from another German ;-)

I was lucky enough to find some chocolate in my shoe.

• Like 2

I bought myself a chocolate Nikolaus and put it in my boots with the chocolates for the rest of the family, and I made the adventkalender for my kids too. This is how it gets when you grow up... And for Christmas we do not do gifts between adults this year. We refurbished our cellar to host the table soccer that Santa is bringing to the whole family :). So, Secret Santa is the only proper surprise gift I got this year, and I am very happy with it :)

Few things are better than German chocolate! Coldyplay and Fußball, of course, are some of them. It's so nice to read you are still enjoying your SS gift :-)

• Like 1