✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

I guess that means the EP, or the lead single off the EP, might drop tomorrow :D

By the way, Coldplaying was down for a few minutes right now, I wondered if it had anything to do with it

lol, noticed that too and i thought i was missing it!

[emoji102][emoji102][emoji102][emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

662de1ee5cf808b73c29e59c3af682a9.jpg

incoming opinion: while Atlas project are pretty speedy when it comes to news, (which I appreciate) I do hate it when they do get some news and kinda dangle it in front of everyone in a 'nanny nanny boo boo' sort of way. Either tell us everything, or stfu.

• Like 6

Lorde is releasing her new song tomorrow so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that what that video was? It had two different dates on it so I assumed it was something else

besides, my logic was that AOAL, Everglow, and AHFOD all dropped on a Friday

incoming opinion: while Atlas project are pretty speedy when it comes to news, (which I appreciate) I do hate it when they do get some news and kinda dangle it in front of everyone in a 'nanny nanny boo boo' sort of way. Either tell us everything, or stfu.

i get it but remember i'm pretty sure Atlas is run by like 2 people who are fans that are just as excited as we are

• Like 1

i get it but remember i'm pretty sure Atlas is run by like 2 people who are fans that are just as excited as we are

lol, they are NOT run by 2 ppl.

and even if they were, thats besides the point. If they were fans like us, they would share it with their fellow fans.

• Like 1

Something a bit unrelated, but I have a feeling that since this EP has new songs, it could have songs that fuel the whole "Why wasn't this on the album?!" argument when it comes to them releasing these kinds of things. Case in point - for me at least - was All Your Friends and Ghost Story back when the SFOS single came out.

By how many people is it run do you think then? And how are you so sure it's run by more people? I think you could even do it alone.

I can think of at least 3 that I follow on twitter, but I know there are more that I don't follow. This might be a better question for someone else

Something a bit unrelated, but I have a feeling that since this EP has new songs, it could have songs that fuel the whole "Why wasn't this on the album?!" argument when it comes to them releasing these kinds of things. Case in point - for me at least - was All Your Friends and Ghost Story back when the SFOS single came out.

In my opinion, there have been more EP/b-sides that have songs that fulfill the "why wasn't this on the album" argument than not. Even going back to ARoBttH when the guys could have easily released a fantastic Part 2 comprised of nothing but the b-sides (Animals, Murder, I Ran Away, etc.). With these newer albums, I feel like the only reason certain songs aren't included are because they don't fit the theme the album is trying for (notable especially with Moving to Mars, which, in my opinion, blows all the songs on MX out of the water). Themes are fine for albums, but sometimes I feel like the guys write themselves into a corner and wind up accepting sub-par songs onto the tracklisting simply because it's a better fit than another ultimately better song with a different theme/atmosphere/etc.

Hopefully we get a continuation of the trend with Kaleidoscope. I'd like to see some less bright-and-happy songs again for a change.

• Like 1

in this case though there's a very easy answer to that question, which is that the album was released more than a year ago :P