✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

I don't see any other thread, so I will post it here:

Look at Will's and Guy's reaction when the host asks them about the EP, and they don't know yet that Chris just spilled the beans some minutes earlier !! :D Especially Will...

Apparently, it will be called Kaleidoscope.

Although I heard Guy talk about always having "a bag full of ideas", so... A Sky Full Of Stars => A Head Full Of Dreams => A Bag Full Of Ideas... ? ;)

• Like 9

I don't see any other thread, so I will post it here:

Look at Will's and Guy's reaction when the host asks them about the EP, and they don't know yet that Chris just spilled the beans some minutes earlier !! :D Especially Will...

Apparently, it will be called Kaleidoscope.

Although I heard Guy talk about always having "a bag full of ideas", so... A Sky Full Of Stars => A Head Full Of Dreams => A Bag Full Of Ideas... ? ;)

those reactions are priceless :laugh3: it kinda reminds me of like if Guy was the parent, the interviewer is his kid who just got in trouble and Will is the sibling who had nothing to do with it but now has to sit there while the other one gets reprimanded :P

• Like 5

AN EP FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Hope it comes soon and with some surprises! Predictions?

Chris says it is further exploring the "world" they are in, so I suspect some more uplifting and hopeful sounds (though I would love an angry/violent AHFOD song, maybe Voodoo?...) And Guy said that some tracks get completed but not used for some reasons, and so maybe that is hinting that there were already some tracks recorded ready to throw on here.

I suspect some remixes will be on it, which is super frustrating. I hate remixes but I could see some for HFTW and AOAL making it on there. I also think alternative versions are a possiblity, maybe the new Everglow single and an extended Kaleidoscope? Other than that, I really hope we get at least 3 new songs which is pretty hopeful I suppose...

A year ago, when I saw Kaleidoscope on the tracklist for AHFOD, I was imagining the album and the song to be super trippy and embracing psychedelic disco/jazz. I was super excited. Of course the album was really just pop...but maybe the fact that they are naming the EP that is an indication they are going to release something more dark or experimental?

What do you guys predict?

• Like 1

I really hope it contains new stuff instead of the extended version of Kaleidoscope, Everglow acoustic and remixes. Actually I wouldn't mind anything as much as those remixes...

(Well, perhaps Kaleidoscope feat. Donald Trump would not be a good idea either ;))

• Like 5

Well we all knew this was coming ever since Phil said a while ago that they would be back in the studio in 2016!

I suspect some remixes will be on it, which is super frustrating. I hate remixes but I could see some for HFTW and AOAL making it on there.

I doubt the remixes will be on it because those will be released on the AHFOD Australian/New Zealand Tour edition.

Chris can't keep secrets! But, I'm glad he said it because this is so exciting! The truth is I don't know what to expect, I wasn't expecting an EP.

I was only expecting an EP when the album was just out for a few months. Not after 11 full months !

Maybe this means their inspiration for new stuff will be better ! :D

• Like 2

I was only expecting an EP when the album was just out for a few months. Not after 11 full months !

Maybe this means their inspiration for new stuff will be better ! :D

I think their inspiration is all the crazy stuff happening in the world