✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest most of the film's footage is low quality purely because of the time it was filmed. I think blu ray would have just increased the quality gap between Sau Paulo & pre-band footage etc. I dont mind the lower quality.

Also- Mat Whitecross said the 10mins of extra footage will be streamed shortly on coldplay.com

Why would this be exactly? The movie showed in cinemas in 4K, so not sure why this would be a problem.

Edit: Damn, Don't Panic is available for me, but still can't seem to find the movie...

Have you been hiding under a rock? The Butterfly Package releasing on December 7 will have a Live in Buenos Airies Live album (full concert of the last show of the AHFOD Tour), plus a Live in São Paulo full concert film as well as the new AHFOD movie. That’s only 3 weeks away now!

I had to take a long break from Coldplay after their crap last album.

Good to hear of a live album coming out, Coldplay always been top live

• Like 1

• Administrators
Why would this be exactly? The movie showed in cinemas in 4K, so not sure why this would be a problem.

Edit: Damn, Don't Panic is available for me, but still can't seem to find the movie...

How do you know it was in 4k?

Yes

1. What is your favourite song by any band and by Coldplay?

2. What has been your favourite project to work on with the team?!

3. If you are the 137th member of Coldplay tell us more about your official ceremony of being titled as such?

4. Are the tabloids taking what you said the wrong way about Coldplay 2019? NME etc.

5. If you could join in on any Coldplay song what would it be?

• Like 2

I have a question!

Can you ask if there was a reason the Viva and MX parts in the film were cut so short? I know time played a factor but was the footage just not that interesting to include?

I second the NME question as well! I think people are taking that out of context.

• Like 5