🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I know :( They released Live 2012 on Blu-ray and it was filmed with that grainy effect. Now they have what looks like full 4K footage and they are not releasing on Blu-ray...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

To be honest most of the film's footage is low quality purely because of the time it was filmed. I think blu ray would have just increased the quality gap between Sau Paulo & pre-band footage etc. I dont mind the lower quality.

Also- Mat Whitecross said the 10mins of extra footage will be streamed shortly on coldplay.com

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no one has posted it on here yet, I just want to say that the movie on Amazon does not include the post-end-credits special footage.

Wow! What a shame!

When did Mat said that the extra footage is going to be streamed on coldplay.com?

I am crossing my fingers for more surprises!

To be honest most of the film's footage is low quality purely because of the time it was filmed. I think blu ray would have just increased the quality gap between Sau Paulo & pre-band footage etc. I dont mind the lower quality.

Also- Mat Whitecross said the 10mins of extra footage will be streamed shortly on coldplay.com

Yeah I think more specifically I'm talking about the Live DVD. That's all newer footage.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Why would this be exactly? The movie showed in cinemas in 4K, so not sure why this would be a problem.

Edit: Damn, Don't Panic is available for me, but still can't seem to find the movie...

Have you been hiding under a rock? The Butterfly Package releasing on December 7 will have a Live in Buenos Airies Live album (full concert of the last show of the AHFOD Tour), plus a Live in São Paulo full concert film as well as the new AHFOD movie. That’s only 3 weeks away now!

I had to take a long break from Coldplay after their crap last album.

Good to hear of a live album coming out, Coldplay always been top live

• Like 1
Why would this be exactly? The movie showed in cinemas in 4K, so not sure why this would be a problem.

Edit: Damn, Don't Panic is available for me, but still can't seem to find the movie...

How do you know it was in 4k?