✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Is this the only recording we have of Such a Rush live?

I always thought this video, that we saw a clip of in the South Bank Show doc (?) was from the first gig on January 16, and that's what the new clip says too. But, according to the photo of the first setlist from the same documentary, Such a Rush wasn't played, meaning this video can't actually be from the first gig. According to setlist.fm the only two gigs they played the song at were March 14 at the Laurel Tree and May 25 at Dingwalls. Maybe this video is from one of those shows?

Edit: or maybe they just played it even though it wasn't on the setlist? Or SAR was played more often than is on setlist.fm? So many possibilites!

• Like 1

If you want to go at the cinema without any spoilers don't open the following spoiler alert!

It seems that the cinematic version with 10 minutes extra will contain:

-A Mat Whitecross interview

-A Sky Full Of Stars (Live at San Siro, Milan)

-God Put A Smile On Your Face (Live at ???)

-An exclusive recording of Green Eyes from 2002

Please respect people who don't want spoilers, if you want to comment these contents use the spoiler function

Beautiful photo stillsMatteosabato :heart:

I'm excited for the movie premiere. I have a mini 'cosplaying' project for the theatrical event. My Mother-in-Law last year bought me a jacket that I believe resembles the band's Viva La Vida tour attire. It's a dark navy-blue, buttoned down jacket. The only aspects I'm missing was the colorful bands of fabric that wrap around one of the sleeves. I plan to velcro some fabric scraps I found around the home and reusing them as the colorful cloth sleeve bands.

If anyone is interested, I decided to advertise the jacket. The jacket intended to fit females just FYI. The fashion brand is Cabi, and the jacket is known as "In The Band" jacket. Its from the Fall 2017 line. Hope I helped somebody if they want to dress up too.

m_5a93311c8290af3370d8198b.jpg

zs-coldplay1.jpg

Update: I'm all finished with the jacket colorful patches. Doesn't look exactly like their look but I wanted to add some feminine flair.

tumblr_pi02d18F6g1wa8kb6o1_400.jpg

• Like 6

Hey guys. I was just as pumped about watching this movie in the theatre but I find myself in a bit of a quandary now. The show should be tomorrow but the ticket booking page still says “Coming Soon” for me (when originally it said “Coming on Nov 10th”). I’m curious if anybody else in any other country is facing a similar issue?

The ecstasy that I experienced on learning that the movie would be screened in my country (India) has been replaced by a deep uncertainty and I’m really hoping the opportunity doesn’t gets taken away from me.

Hey guys. I was just as pumped about watching this movie in the theatre but I find myself in a bit of a quandary now. The show should be tomorrow but the ticket booking page still says “Coming Soon” for me (when originally it said “Coming on Nov 10th”). I’m curious if anybody else in any other country is facing a similar issue?

The ecstasy that I experienced on learning that the movie would be screened in my country (India) has been replaced by a deep uncertainty and I’m really hoping the opportunity doesn’t gets taken away from me.

Have you seen this ? Fingers crossed it'l work out for you.

[MEDIA=twitter]1062291127578124288[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/MatWhitecross/status/1062291127578124288

Pouring out my heart here. I'm so deeply sad and disappointed about missing out on this once-in-a-lifetime event and can't think about anything else. I very rarely go to the cinema, have perhaps been there five or six times in my entire life. Now along comes a film about the history of my favourite band - this was the ONE cinema film I knew I wanted to attend and was looking forward to ever since it was announced. And with the old unseen footage etc it was really something huge to look forward to, especially for an Oldplayer like me ! For around a month, in the bleakness of my life, this date of November 14 was something to hold on to.

But a few days ago I had to cancel my ticket. I'm quite ill and tomorrow of all days I'll be hospitalized, for what could be quite a long time. I'm so scared about everything and now this.

I'll be very honest, I'm really jealous of all you other Coldplayers who get to experience it :pensive: Everyone here and on social media is hyped about it and I read these things and I know I won't be there and "the hardest part was letting go, not taking part...was the hardest part".

Of course no one around me in my life understands what it meant to me, they think it's just a random cinema visit I had to cancel... :cold_sweat:

By the way, I asked Mat about the 10 mins extra footage for cinema because I was upset on missing out on that too. He said it might be streamed on Coldplay.com soon. That's at least something !

[MEDIA=twitter]1061989809428881409[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/MatWhitecross/status/1061989809428881409

• Like 11

Pouring out my heart here. I'm so deeply sad and disappointed about missing out on this once-in-a-lifetime event and can't think about anything else. I very rarely go to the cinema, have perhaps been there five or six times in my entire life. Now along comes a film about the history of my favourite band - this was the ONE cinema film I knew I wanted to attend and was looking forward to ever since it was announced. And with the old unseen footage etc it was really something huge to look forward to, especially for an Oldplayer like me ! For around a month, in the bleakness of my life, this date of November 14 was something to hold on to.

But a few days ago I had to cancel my ticket. I'm quite ill and tomorrow of all days I'll be hospitalized, for what could be quite a long time. I'm so scared about everything and now this.

I'll be very honest, I'm really jealous of all you other Coldplayers who get to experience it :pensive: Everyone here and on social media is hyped about it and I read these things and I know I won't be there and "the hardest part was letting go, not taking part...was the hardest part".

Of course no one around me in my life understands what it meant to me, they think it's just a random cinema visit I had to cancel... :cold_sweat:

By the way, I asked Mat about the 10 mins extra footage for cinema because I was upset on missing out on that too. He said it might be streamed on Coldplay.com soon. That's at least something !

Oh man, this breaks my heart. I was worried about not being able to attend but I suddenly don't care as much. I haven't been on this forum that long and even since joining I've been a sporadic member at best, but I've always seen you around whenever I come on. And you're ever-ready to extend a helping hand too! Fate really sucks for snatching this opportunity away from you. The Hardest Part invariably comes to mind when I'm in such predicaments as well. But don't let it break your heart, I'm sure good things are coming your way. My sincerest wishes for your hospital stay, I hope it isn't nearly as daunting as it seems. Take care!!! :)

Have you seen this ? Fingers crossed it'l work out for you.

[MEDIA=twitter]1062291127578124288[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/MatWhitecross/status/1062291127578124288

And there you go saving the day again! Thank you so much, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

• Like 1

Hope you get better soon. I can imagine how crushed you are to miss it.

• Like 1

I already said something on Twitter but wanted to say something here as well. I am really sorry that you'll miss out on this but your health is way more important than anything. If I recall you won't be seeing it on Amazon Prime right? If so I have no problem gifting you a membership or giving you my account info so you will be able to watch as soon as you feel up to it. The DVD is only 3 weeks away, but if you wanted to watch it sooner I wouldn't mind helping out a fellow Coldplayer :)

I know it's the experience that you're bummed about missing, but there are positives to not seeing it in a theater. I know for myself and some others that when they showed Live 2012, the audio was really quiet. Also there were people talking throughout so that didn't help. It kind of ruined my first viewing of the film in a way and I am a bit worried about this one as well.

Anyway, I hope things go well for you tomorrow and try not to be too down. Let me know about the Prime thing if you are interested. I hope you feel better soon!

• Like 8

Sorry to hear about that I Ran Away. Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry that happened and I hope you get better soon!

• Like 1

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope you'll get well soon!

• Like 1

Really sorry to hear about your illness, I hope you’ll get through this! It sounds like everything’s not lost (so to speak), you can still see the film whether through amazon and/or butterfly package.

As for me, I’m seeing AHFOD film tonight!!!!!!!! I don’t know how I’m gonna get through work today!

• Like 2

Already said on Twitter, but I really hope you get better as soon as possible! Your health is way more important than this, and like ColdplayKB said, the movie experience might not be as good as we're all thinking it would be. I hope that those extra minutes will make you a little less sad and i also hope that this fantastic community cheered you up. This is what I love in the Coldplay Fandom. It's like a big, worldwide family. We support each other and we are there in the bad and good moments. Get well soon!

• Like 5

F*cking hell! Going through weeks without a single spoiler about this! And then...

Facebook: Coldplay is live streaming now.

Me: Oh nice. A Q&A with Mat!

Interviewer: So there's a scene where Guy...

*delete facebook*

Nowhere's safe anymore.

Yeah there were a few spoilers unfortunately :/

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk