October 24, 20196 yr No arguments going on here! I just want you to understand that as moderators of the site, we have to ensure that the album does not get leaked on our site. As we have done in past eras, we report all leaks to Coldplay's takedown team and private messages are often turned off during this period. Question: If I got leaks elsewhere, can I still describe them here for discussion's sake? Been on the forum since 2011, don't wanna start breaking rules now so I'm covering my bases!
October 24, 20196 yr Question: If I got leaks elsewhere, can I still describe them here for discussion's sake? Been on the forum since 2011, don't wanna start breaking rules now so I'm covering my bases! @ stephen also, if i transcribed the lyrics would that be leaking?
October 24, 20196 yr someone has uploaded it to youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd6em0oTDVo View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd6em0oTDVo&feature=youtu.be seems blocked already
October 24, 20196 yr No arguments going on here! I just want you to understand that as moderators of the site, we have to ensure that the album does not get leaked on our site. As we have done in past eras, we report all leaks to Coldplay's takedown team and private messages are often turned off during this period. So no private messages from now on?
October 24, 20196 yr someone has uploaded it to youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd6em0oTDVo View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd6em0oTDVo&feature=youtu.be Dude honestly just stop, you're asking for a ban
October 24, 20196 yr Arabesque is pure genius. Guy Berryman finally gets what he deserved. I'm in love already. With Arabesque having a saxophone we can start asking the important questions again, does it play be-bop?
October 24, 20196 yr With Arabesque having a saxophone we can start asking the important questions again, does it play be-bop? I would love to see Chris playing it live
October 24, 20196 yr What album does it most sound likeeeeeeeeee it sounds like Los Uniades, like mexican music
October 24, 20196 yr What album does it most sound likeeeeeeeeee closest thing to Arabesque would be Viva, Orphans sounds how AHFOD should've sounded, sounds like something Foster the People would make, in a good way
October 24, 20196 yr I would love to see Chris playing it live they wont as thier not touring and its not suitable for live music
October 24, 20196 yr All of us wanted secretly (or not) more Guy in our lives :heart_eyes:... I'm in the Coldplay site watching the countdown LOL
October 24, 20196 yr Author Administrators Question: If I got leaks elsewhere, can I still describe them here for discussion's sake? Been on the forum since 2011, don't wanna start breaking rules now so I'm covering my bases! Of course, just no links! Perhaps use a spoiler tag to avoid ruining it for others
October 24, 20196 yr Of course, just no links! Perhaps use a spoiler tag to avoid ruining it for others You got it!!!
October 24, 20196 yr Author Administrators @ stephen also, if i transcribed the lyrics would that be leaking? Spoiler tag please and thank you
October 24, 20196 yr they wont as thier not touring and its not suitable for live music I've been working for years in live mixing... its pretty doable live! Dont see why is not suitable
October 24, 20196 yr All of us wanted secretly (or not) more Guy in our lives :heart_eyes:... I'm in the Coldplay site watching the countdown LOL nah i want more rock
October 24, 20196 yr I've been working for years in live mixing... its pretty doable live! Dont see why is not suitable cuz listen to AHFOD, the single of the album is like a rock song meaning it is more suited to be played in stadiums and with proper drums and stuff
October 24, 20196 yr I've been working for years in live mixing... its pretty doable live! Dont see why is not suitable this guy has the worst takes. 'musicians wont like this, mixers wont like that' then a musician and mixer comes up and just destroys him lol.
October 24, 20196 yr cuz listen to AHFOD, the single of the album is like a rock song meaning it is more suited to be played in stadiums and with proper drums and stuff That doesn't mean is not suitable to be played live..... VLV had a lot of strings... Ghost Stories had a lot of synth sounds they didn't play live... Yet they always played those songs
Create an account or sign in to comment