✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Alright so I haven’t used the forum since ownership changed but I have to ask wtf do you mean “like Mexican music?” Like have you ever heard a Latin-American song? Not to mention the multitude of genres (Ranchera, Salsa, Bachata, etc.) just consolidate it all as “Mexican Music”? Not to mention Chris is literally singing in FRENCH? I’m sure you didn’t mean wrong with this, but I found it extremely insensitive even as someone that isn’t Mexican ‍♂

hes a troll, block and move on like the rest of us. Sorry on his behalf though

• Like 1

Alright so I haven’t used the forum since ownership changed but I have to ask wtf do you mean “like Mexican music?” Like have you ever heard a Latin-American song? Not to mention the multitude of genres (Ranchera, Salsa, Bachata, etc.) just consolidate it all as “Mexican Music”? Not to mention Chris is literally singing in FRENCH? I’m sure you didn’t mean wrong with this, but I found it extremely insensitive even as someone that isn’t Mexican ‍♂

itsa a mix of southern genres

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE COMPARE THE SONGS TO PREVIOUS TRACKS OR ERAS.

(sorry, I just wanna know vaguely what to expect)

I said Arabeque was like Riverman by Noel Gallagher, give it a listen. or wait a few more hours hah

I couldn't stand the wait :oops:

I'm not gonna write my opinion, I don't want to spoil for the next 3 hours...

I don't think the French line is sung by Chris. Probably Arabesque music video is the one shot in Paris.

My guess is that in the chorus of Orphans Moses is singing, I might be totally wrong.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE COMPARE THE SONGS TO PREVIOUS TRACKS OR ERAS.

(sorry, I just wanna know vaguely what to expect)

I have only heard Arabesque. I do think it is really different from previous tracks or eras. No obvious comparisons emerge.

It has a catchy rhythm, a huge brass section, the bass is prominent.

Lyrics are a very minor feature.

No arguments going on here! I just want you to understand that as moderators of the site, we have to ensure that the album does not get leaked on our site. As we have done in past eras, we report all leaks to Coldplay's takedown team and private messages are often turned off during this period.

I know another place that did this, and I think its a good idea as well to turn off thread making and new members for a period too. You might want to think about how restricted and what time period, but helps to keep things tidy.

• Like 1