✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

Captain Crieff

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent you a message. I can't go so would rather another fan got to go. Good luck! Fingers crossed

What a hero! Thank you so much for giving me the chance. I didn't manage to get tickets in the end, got stuck in the virtual queue. Welcome to the forum by the way!

• Like 2

Anyone going to be in London? I'll be outside the venue on Monday trying to get a ticket Lol!

Really? I'm thinking about it as well. The only hope is that Phil or someone sees us and lets us in, but what our the chances of that happening... :neutral:

• Like 1

Really? I'm thinking about it as well. The only hope is that Phil or someone sees us and lets us in, but what our the chances of that happening... :neutral:

I begged Chris for a ticket once! So could happen! Fingers crossed for everyone still going to London! I’m cancelling my flights later today (still have a tiny hope).

Have you found a buddy yet or would you be interested in buddying up ? :)

I tried until now...refreshing like there's no tomorrow...but unfortunately didn't get lucky enough to buy tickets. I'm really devastated....

Sorry!...

Anyone wants to hold my tears and give me the opportunity to go see the gig with???

PM if anyone....

FixYou