✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

52 minutes ago, jainharshul96 said:

Anybody else relating Dell's "Alienware" and the next album????

If that had anything to do with it, mybe they'll startΒ collaborating with other companies with cosmic brand or product names now too? Android or Tesla for example? ?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Aiko said:

???

For the record, this preview is very very short. Nearly 4 (four) seconds long, so in case someone who wants to hear a tiny little bit of the new single I'd say go for it if you haven't! :smiley:

• Like 1

There was interesting topic on Reddit recently about predicting Coldplay song titles for the MOTS era.

I threw a few random choices up but one of them (Infinite) caught my attention.Β 

If you go to the Coldplay official website under the alphabet translation the symbol for Infinite/Infinity is right at the top.

It's basically a sideways 8.

Β 

Β 

• Like 4

Hmm, if I were to predict a MOTS song name, I'd bet you one of the songs has the word "Moon" in it. Why must you ask? A small leaked snippet of a song Chris sang during his Clubhouse interview in March. If some of you haven't heard the snippet yet,Β one of the lyrics of this song is "I loved you to the moon and back again". So yeah this is pretty much what I think my prediction is

Edited by fanofmusic05
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 said:

Someone on here said that.

Maybe you mean me It was just a guess because of the German snip from alienradio.fm. By the way, I have a new theory. According to my research, Mission Alpha will end in October. Perhaps Thomas Pesquet will bring us "Music of the Spheres" to earth.

• Like 4
  • Wow 2

I just checked out yesterday's performance in the Dell center. What I noticed Chris has a new tattoo on his right hand 4 or 5 symbols I couldn't see it exactly. During Yellow performance you can see it. Β But could it be the symbols we know from the Higher Power single cover? Maybe who can help?

Β 

Edit: What great performance that was....

Edited by maeli
  • Like 2

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021