✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Track 05 - Let Somebody Go | Coldplay X Selena Gomez | Music of the Spheres

Coeurli

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a great track this is, might be the most beautiful one since Everyday Life, title track. In particular the intro with just Chris playing the piano gives such a classic Coldplay vibe.... The collab between Coldplay and Selena Gomez is pretty great! :clap: 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

And here it is:

Wow, that was a great music video! Hit me right in the feels and I definitely appreciate this song more now. 💔

What really stole the show was the instrumental played over behind the scenes photos in the beginning, though! What a beautiful instrumental! Was someone able to record this part?

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, I ran away said:

And here it is:

Wow, that was a great music video! Hit me right in the feels and I definitely appreciate this song more now. 💔

What really stole the show was the instrumental played over behind the scenes photos in the beginning, though! What a beautiful instrumental! Was someone able to record this part?

I got you!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Escape Midnight said:

I'm disappointed to see that Guy, Will and Johnny missing. So it looks more like a Chris Martin X Selena Gomes music video😕

Yeah I also much prefer videos with the entire band, but some iconic videos like The Scientist have just featured Chris and personally i think it's fine to have a Chris-only video now and then..

• Like 2

• stephen changed the title to 💔 Let Somebody Go 💔 | Coldplay X Selena Gomez | Music Video Out Now!
  • stephen pinned this topic

Yeah, I think it would've been a bit weird to see the whole band in this video. I was actually expecting a Chris-only video for this song, even before the teaser.

But maybe if there'll be a video for POTP there will be some more chances to see all the members..

1 hour ago, I ran away said:

some iconic videos like The Scientist have just featured Chris and personally i think it's fine to have a Chris-only video now and then

Definitely agree... another iconic one with only Chris to me is the video for Magic

5 hours ago, Escape Midnight said:

I'm disappointed to see that Guy, Will and Johnny missing. So it looks more like a Chris Martin X Selena Gomes music video😕

Totally agree with you.

But I have to say that the video is good.

Do you think they are going to release a Cd/Vinyl of the single like My Unievrse and High Power?

Edited by ToniMoreno

• stephen changed the title to Track 05 - Let Somebody Go | Coldplay X Selena Gomez | Music of the Spheres
  • stephen unpinned and featured this topic