✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, you'll definately not gonna forget it for a loooong time :)

And it's good to hear that they're nice and all, couse i'd be dissapointed if someone i'm fan of turned out to be a total arse :D boasting and snobby type, you know.

How nuts is it that Sigur Ros play that Hoppipolla/Með Blóðnasir combo around the 6-8th songs on their setlist every night?

Bands would KILL for something like that to be their closer, let alone played right in the middle of the set. It's absolutely brilliant!

Learning Illgresi on guitar and getting more and more impressed by Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust.

I'm putting together some of my original songs for a little album to give out to my family. They're all instrumental, but I'm considering maybe covering illgresi. I know it will be horrible, but could be a fun challenge trying to learn the lyrics.

Yes, definitely try Takk... great album to start with. Now can anyone explain what Untitled 9 is all about?

Now seriously, is there an Untitled 9?!
yeah, it was released on an CD + DVD (Sigur 1-Sigur 9 [CD & DVD] vaka - that's what's written on my folder) and it consists of 3 parts. Who wants it? :P

I have their latest which is clearly a lot more accessible than ( ), is takk poppier than their latest?
Yeah ... I guess Takk is poppier.

i bought the heima DVD last night and watched at at like 2AM...and it's just so amazing. i'm still really in the process of getting fully into sigur ros, and i still have a hard time really liking jonsi's voice in some songs (the super-high falsetto kind of bothers me, i have to say), but...christ, these guys are amazing. and i've always wanted to go to iceland for some unknown reason, but after watching heima, i feel like i need to buy the plane ticket NOW.

also, random question that has probably already been asked, but does anyone know/have the translated english lyrics to the song "heima"? i'm dying to know them.

Festival song is amazing live.

I bought their latest album, i had downloaded it before though :D

The only album i still kind of ignore is Von. I listened to it several times, but could not get into it...maybe i'll give it another shot :)

ok..

I

Love

Sigur

Ros..

i saw them live last week, and it was mindblowing! omg! i only heard the last song (untitled 8) but wow! My friends never heard of them, but one of my friends even started crying during the song.

I never liked them before..but now i do! :blush:

ok..

I

Love

Sigur

Ros..

i saw them live last week, and it was mindblowing! omg! i only heard the last song (untitled 8) but wow! My friends never heard of them, but one of my friends even started crying during the song.

I never liked them before..but now i do! :blush:

Good for you!

Join the club ;)