✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Les Misérables - 9/10. Some musical pieces are just TOO awkward and I think somewhere in the middle of the film, it looses some focus and it just gets kinda boring but they managed to compensate that with that EPIC ending. I love the performances though and it's very worth watching.

Flight - 10/10. It's awesome. Could be just another movie about plane disasters, but it's not. Denzel Washington is the man.

• 2 weeks later...

The Hunger Games - 7.5/10

Haven't read the book, so I was surprised to see a universe looking like a mixture between the middle age, the 19th century, the 1940s, Alice in Wonderland, now and science-fiction. Also, wtf is Lenny Kravitz doing there, and I think Jennifer Lawrence is great! :wacko:

However the end wasn't surprising at all.

Anyway, overall I had a good time watching it!

Warm Bodies: 8/10

I liked it simply because it was different. It wasn't trying to be over dramatic about the whole not being human thing (AHEM, Twilight). Funny. Nothing too special artistically, but it was decent. Still had the whole boy meets girl thing, but it was entertaining, due to sarcasm. I would watch it again.

Haven't seen it yet. Anyone want to describe why they particularly love Django?

it's basically about slavery and revenge, a few years before Lincoln's abolitionist law... and looks like a western movie a la Tarantino. :awesome:

^ The story is cool with all the historic background and Christoph Waltz is awesome on his role

^ true

Waltz is my fave, Jamie Foxx and Leonardo DiCaprio tied for 2nd best :)