✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hello everyone :) I haven't posted in ages but I do visit this place often and read everything you guys post.

Yesterday it was my birthday and my day wasn't the best,I was away from my family and I went out with friends but things didn't turn out that good.Well it was certainly better than last year,when I had spent my birthday at my grandfather's funeral.By the way,I wanted to buy my first coldplay merchandise for my birthday but I was disappointed when I read what you said about shipping costs :( Anyway,just wanted to express my love for Coldplay again and say how I love that I feel like they are always there for me and how there is always a song of theirs to fit my mood.Although I might cry after listening to some of their songs when I am sad, after a while I feel much better. I would also like to thank Coldplaying for being this great and welcoming with everyone and making me smile with your posts.Last but not least,Happy Birthday to A Head Full of Dreams :D I love that it is such a happy album,definitely one I like to listen when I am happy but also when I want to get in a more positive mood.

Hope you are all ok!

Happy Birthday, Hedwig ! Almost the same day as AHFOD ! I can relate to your feeling your birthday wasn't great...have had various unpleasant birthdays myself in the last couple years, overshadowed by loneliness or family conflicts or heartbreak and everything you can imagine :D The next one will be better, trust me ;) Also, we're here for you !

• Like 1

I'm so emotional today. I've had a wonderful year. AHFOD gives me so much happiness and has given me one of the best years of my life. I saw the band for the very first time, I got excited for a football match, a music video was filmed in my country, I was a global citizen volunteer, I keep faith and hope, I've met wonderful coldplayers, I participated in two projects singing some parts. Pretty much I'm recalling 2016 because AHFOD was part of it. For many of us it was an awful year, and in a way it was for me as well, but when I remember all those things I can say how grateful I am for the amazing things I have and for the wonderful memories I'll treasure forever. Thank you so much everyone for giving an amazing year and happy birthday A Head Full Of Dreams!

• Like 11

I'm so emotional today. I've had a wonderful year. AHFOD gives me so much happiness and has given me one of the best years of my life. I saw the band for the very first time, I got excited for a football match, a music video was filmed in my country, I was a global citizen volunteer, I keep faith and hope, I've met wonderful coldplayers, I participated in two projects singing some parts. Pretty much I'm recalling 2016 because AHFOD was part of it. For many of us it was an awful year, and in a way it was for me as well, but when I remember all those things I can say how grateful I am for the amazing things I have and for the wonderful memories I'll treasure forever. Thank you so much everyone for giving an amazing year and happy birthday A Head Full Of Dreams!

Is the first anniversary of AHFOD and something ultra exciting to me that I've been waiting for what feels like forever is finally happening!!! And I can't believe it!!! Coincidence? I think not!!

AHFOD is 1 year old now... This album has literally changed my life. I am so grateful for all the amazing messages boys included in it. A year ago I was a completely different person... I am so glad that I love this band and that we have this amazing community

[emoji169]

• Like 8

Happy Birthday, Hedwig ! Almost the same day as AHFOD ! I can relate to your feeling your birthday wasn't great...have had various unpleasant birthdays myself in the last couple years, overshadowed by loneliness or family conflicts or heartbreak and everything you can imagine :D The next one will be better, trust me ;) Also, we're here for you !

Thank you so much for the birthday wish and your sweet words,your reply made me smile :) I hope that your next birthdays will be great too! Yes,almost the same day,you could say it was a belated birthday present :D

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Hello everyone :) I haven't posted in ages but I do visit this place often and read everything you guys post.

Yesterday it was my birthday and my day wasn't the best,I was away from my family and I went out with friends but things didn't turn out that good.Well it was certainly better than last year,when I had spent my birthday at my grandfather's funeral.By the way,I wanted to buy my first coldplay merchandise for my birthday but I was disappointed when I read what you said about shipping costs :( Anyway,just wanted to express my love for Coldplay again and say how I love that I feel like they are always there for me and how there is always a song of theirs to fit my mood.Although I might cry after listening to some of their songs when I am sad, after a while I feel much better. I would also like to thank Coldplaying for being this great and welcoming with everyone and making me smile with your posts.Last but not least,Happy Birthday to A Head Full of Dreams :D I love that it is such a happy album,definitely one I like to listen when I am happy but also when I want to get in a more positive mood.

Hope you are all ok!

Happy birthday!! [emoji4]

I can't believe AHFOD is 1 year old... it's amazing how time flies. This year has been probably one of the hardest ones of my whole life, but without Coldplay and Coldplaying I'm sure it would have been much more difficult. AHFOD has been my light on during all this darkness :)

Happy birthday AHFOD! :D

• Like 8

Thank you so much for the birthday wish and your sweet words,your reply made me smile :) I hope that your next birthdays will be great too! Yes,almost the same day,you could say it was a belated birthday present :D

Happy belated birthday! I hope you have amazing day! Because I surely did today... Quite a few of the dreams in my head came true today, and they were perhaps some of the best ones!!!!!! :D

• Like 2

Has anyone who bought the Coldplay pencils already tried them out?

I wrote a letter to Jane (my secret Santa match) with them and I experienced that they don't write very well.

Even on black paper you can hardly see the colors.

I'm a bit disappointed.

I think Chris was using an other brand to write his lyrics.

As beautiful as your letter was, yes, I agree, the colours weren't as clear as Chris's lyric writing. I photocopied the letter and it is now stuck on the reverse of my framed card and confetti. So it isn't hidden inside the frame and I can read it whenever...

• Like 1

I don't know if any of you watch The Voice but I love it and the person who does the background music for the German edition here really seems to love Coldplay:D In ever episode they play at least 3 Coldplay songs (though only the famous ones)

Yes, I thought that as well.

I think this time it was Paradise, HFTW and Up & Up?

• Like 2

^Yeah this is their first album not nominated for something? The Grammy's are basically a record-label circle jerk on what made the most money, so we shouldn't be that upset...

But when you have Blink-182, Disturbed and Twenty-One Pilots over Coldplay, you have to scratch your head a little. Sure AHFOD was a bit genre bending, but California was the most buy-the-number's album I heard all year (despite a few good singles).

Excited for Radiohead, Bowie, Beyonce, Chance the Rapper, and Sturgill Simpson though. If you haven't heard Sturgill, look him up. I saw him live recently and it was incredible.

• Like 3