✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I was thinking about how we spend the most part of our lives dreaming about something. We dream about things we did as well as we dream about things we're going to do, or about things we'd love to do. The thing is, sometimes we get lost in our own dreams and sometimes they feel more real than the real life. We even enjoy more a dream than a real moment, don't you think?

I came to this idea when I was thinking about the only CP concert I went to. Since that amazing day, I have thought about it so many times and I have watched so many videos of that night over and over that definitely I can say I have spent more hours enjoying the memory than living it. I am also still dreaming about going to another concert, which is something unlikely right now, but anyways that dream comes to my mind so often that definitely forms part of my daily life. We spend more time dreaming about doing something than actually doing it...

That wonderful night happened so fast that sometimes I doubt if I was really there or not... but my memories and my dreams remind me that yes, I went to a CP concert. Maybe life is just that simple: we live and then we remember what we have lived, so then we can dream about living something even better.

Don't know if I have expressed myself properly, but hope you guys understand what I mean haha I needed to share these thoughts with you! :)

Too true ! We all know exactly what you mean - we're all there with you !

Had a bit of a strange Coldplay day today. In second hand shops, I came across a book about Birds, a book with Atlas in the title and also, you can't see it very well, but at a coffee shop, there was a poster advertising Paradise Street where coffee is made. It''s a real street in London ! x

06bf419ad802599fcb022101cdf912ee.jpg

2ba8179b0b682a2ce91a3badcd57350f.jpg

b5da0d7dcac8756414f07e434a71af75.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 4

I was on a trip during the Christmas holidays and it was full of Co(ldplay)incidences !

- In-flight entertainment had AHFOD as an album and a documentary called Glastonbury 2016, whose title melody was AOAL and whose last chapter was the live performance of AOAL.

- one girl on my flight was listening to Birds, I saw it on her screen when I was walking in the aisle for a bit. 2 hrs later I got up again and her screen still showed Birds, then I looked at her and realized she was actually sleeping :D

- Lovers in Japan played in public

- found an X&Y disc signed by Jonny and Will in a record store

- return flight (different airline) had Glastonbury 2016 again, and I had AOAL live on repeat for a long time. Wonder what my seat neighbour must've thought :p

• Like 10

So as you may know, U2 is doing a Joshua Tree Tour 2017 where they will play the songs from that album live again. What if Coldplay did a AROBTTH Tour 2017 type thing?

I thought the same when I heard the announcement. It is to celebrate 30 years of Joshua Tree though...so rejoice Oldplay fans, only 15 more years to go for AROBTTH Live :p

• Like 3

So as you may know, U2 is doing a Joshua Tree Tour 2017 where they will play the songs from that album live again. What if Coldplay did a AROBTTH Tour 2017 type thing?

I just got my tickets for that Amsterdam show! June with Coldplay and July with U2 are gonna be fan-friggin-tastic! I mean, 2017, already loving this year

• Like 3

Man I've missed a lot since I was on a trip as well. A lot to catch up on. Anyway first of all about the personalities, I find that really interesting and think a thread on it would be pretty cool (just mention it here so I can follow it). But I am a ENFP-T and looking back at Coldplay's earlier stuff and seeing the songs Chris wrote, like I don't want to sound selfish, but the similarities to what I think about things and what he sung about are haunting. Honestly the concerns he sings about and the problems he faces with himself about others, that probably they don't see in themselves is similar to what I have. We just tend to be big over thinkers... Or I could just be manipulating the songs for myself...

Also I just came back from a trip and found a few Coldplay stuff like:

->inside this skyline resteraunt they placed a sky full of stars (my friends just giving me a look of "ugh Coldplay" when I started singing along...)

->at the youth hostel hymn for the weekend was playing (this time singing under my breathe...)

->coming through the airport from the gate to customs, there was artwork on the wall that looked a lot like the artwork on the violet hill album

• Like 3

i also thought about that, but... i would rather have X&Y Live, not that the band would ever want that :sob:

Me too (18 years to go for that ;)) but besides Coldplay not wanting to repeat their old songs, I am worried that at the current rate of decline, in 15 years Chris Martin won't have a voice anymore... :(

• Like 2

I thought the same when I heard the announcement. It is to celebrate 30 years of Joshua Tree though...so rejoice Oldplay fans, only 15 more years to go for AROBTTH Live :p

They don't have to wait until it is 30 years old.

20 is a nice birthday too.

• Like 1