✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guest diogo_sg
I bet you're having an awesome birthday with that cake, bro

Cheers!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D

Ahhh yeah happy birthday! And that cake looks sweet as lol

It looks so delicious and so beautiful! Happy birthday!!!! And my best wishes for you!!!!:party::party::party:

Happy, happy birthday Diogo_sg! That cake would have made my day!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Aww thank you all so much [emoji5]

School has taken most of my time this days, there are lots of things I've missed for being away. I've only read a few threads the last days. I've missed the forums.

In other news I had a great Coldplay dream!!! At the same time it made me feel a little bit angry lol

I was queuing for a Coldplay concert, I think I was with all my family, or at least I can remember my mom and my sister were there. We were just standing on the line when someone said that all the people who was there were the first ones to enter the venue. We couldn't believe we were standing on the early entry line! We didn't run because there were only a few people and we had enough time to get right in front of the B stage. We didn't wait to much for the concert to start. AHFOD started playing and Chris walked to the B stage and shook some of the fans hands including myself! I couldn't believe it, I started screaming and hugging my sister. Chris stood there for what I think was Yellow without his guitar, fans were there without screaming and jumping but I was so excited to see the band that I tried to reach Chris hand and he shook my hand again! The weird thing about this moment is that it felt so real:scream: I don't remember why but my mother started crying I was a little bit angry about that and I just stared a her and wondering why or if we did something wrong. Chris noticed that and at the end of the song he asked my mom if she was OK in Spanish. I can’t remember what happened next, I think we left the venue and we didn't understand what made my mom cry. The best dream ever turned into something I can't understand...

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg
hmmm, Maybe? He does jump insanely high and lands on his feet!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Well, most times...

45359bf298afcc8a6306a89cfd6325af.jpg

Sometimes when I'm alone singing AHFOD songs, I imagine an enormously huge, massive choir joining me in singing those songs... that choir consisting of all you precious Coldplayers dazzled.gif.1013a50c92714def48e4bb90a5220deb.gif

What a dream. Maybe we can meet up some day...

• Like 7

Sometimes when I'm alone singing AHFOD songs, I imagine an enormously huge, massive choir joining me in singing those songs... that choir consisting of all you precious Coldplayers [ATTACH]6631[/ATTACH]

That's a great idea. I always dream of having a band to actually play the music while I sing :) A Coldplay tribute band !

• Like 1

Sometimes when I'm alone singing AHFOD songs, I imagine an enormously huge, massive choir joining me in singing those songs... that choir consisting of all you precious Coldplayers [ATTACH]6631[/ATTACH]

I'd love to meet up with you guys! Would be amazing

• Like 3

Yea - maybe we can persuade Suhit to organize another online choir - the one he did was AMAZING ! Such a clever fella ! :cool:

• Like 2