✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

too true

but also - band: worst album of our career :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I love how Coldplay's music is always with me, in the highest ups and the lowest downs.

Same for me. Was just thinking something similar today, went through quite different emotions today and listened to 3 different albums (AROBTTH, Parachutes, Ghost Stories); there is a Coldplay song for almost every feeling and an album for every mood.

• Like 2

Also today I learnt that U2 were playing 2 dates at the Stade de France this summer...and I thought that was..cute :lol: (considering Coldplay are one of the very few acts to have sold out 3 dates at the biggest venue in France.. hehehehe who are the big boys now, huh?!)

• Like 2

Also today I learnt that U2 were playing 2 dates at the Stade de France this summer...and I thought that was..cute[emoji38](considering Coldplay are one of the very few acts to have sold out 3 dates at the biggest venue in France.. hehehehe who are the big boys now, huh?!)

Do have to say that it is a small tour and no full one. Simply no time to have more dates, I'm sure they'd sell out quickly with a 3rd and maybe even 4th show

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Do have to say that it is a small tour and no full one. Simply no time to have more dates, I'm sure they'd sell out quickly with a 3rd and maybe even 4th show

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

They have now added shows in the U.S. Cheapest tickets are almost same as what CP floor section B cost last year!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I'm listening to music, and Paradise Live 2012 played, followed by Paradise (MX). Then, a little while later, Hurts Like Heaven Live 2012 played, followed by Hurts Like Heaven (MX)!

Not gonna complain, I love both songs!!

• Like 6

Well, where are you @Nie ? We're still waiting for your awards acceptance speeches ;)

Back in Coldplaying Town.

Had a few stressful and exhausting days. And also a bad cold so I my energy level was low the last few days.

But I've just discovered that I won 3 awards!

You guys are the best medicine there is. [emoji173]

• Like 8

Guest diogo_sg

HFTW just played on a Brazillian soap opera!!

And I've just seen the "Latest News" page on the app...those are far too many posts by me... Sorry, guys!

whenever i listen to performances from Parachutes era and hear Chris talking, i'm always floored by how thick his accent was back then :no_mouth:

Same here ! "Wicked, wicked ! Aah dunno if anybody's ever huurd of us..." :D

[uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] - Don't worry, we all spammed a lot with all those different awards to comment on ! :P

@Nie - good to see you back, hope you get well soon ! :)

• Like 4

Okay, I hate music awards, but I do like top lists for the year because they included a lot of music. UP&UP MUSIC VIDEO IS MOST SNUBBED OF THE YEAR!

It is nominated for the Grammy, but I couldn't find it on one Top 10 or even Top 20 lists. I believe the video is not only mind-blowing but really, really emotionally resonant for the year 2016. Formation by Bey is awesome and Leon Bridges' video is heartbreaking. Always lots of good videos every year, but come on! Not even an acknowledgement of its existence is an insult.

• Like 1

I got my scores of an English exam I took and I have to say that thanks to Coldplay and coldplayers my level of English has improved :) I stopped studying English a while ago but I kept listening to Coldplay interviews, writing on the forums and reading your posts which has helped me to keep learning. For my speaking skills I think singing Coldplay songs has been an important influence. I know I still make mistakes; I promise you I'll learn from them :D

That's exactly how I feel! I remember that I didn't use to like English 1,5 year ago but later I became a hardcore Coldplay fan and joined the forum and fell in love with it! It's unbelivable how my skills have improved

514c5a09f51a570a4bee8d12b8dee0f9.jpg

So I did this at my local Target...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So evil...

• Like 1