✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I've edited it. In the spoiler I've copied the article wich I don't know how I was able to read it :D

Great, thanks ! And yes, Speed of Sound (like many other songs from the X&Y Era) does convey this sense of wonder about the universe. The perfect song (and album) to listen to in outer space.

• Like 2

A compilation of Guy's vocals based on the Tokyo 2009 audio of Guy's monitor feed recently uploaded by @jossec (https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/2009-02-11-saitama-super-arena-saitama-japan.110592/)

Omg finally. But how did someone obtain this audio? It's just really strange to hear but kinda cool. He isn't bad but honestly I can see why Chris does the singing lol. He kinda bounces around with his tone quality. Reminds me of my singing :/

And I can hear the actual backing vocals of Chinese sleep chant.

Does Jonny have one of these?

According to this French Celebrity Tracker Coldplay are in studio with in Paris with a soccer player I've never heard of. No signs of slowing down it looks like. Could this be confirming the theory that LiB is for World Cup?

[MEDIA=twitter]919984225323012096[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/celebsinparis/status/919984225323012096

Huh, Eden Hazard and Coldplay.

How did I miss that (being Belgian). [emoji16]

Edit: the guy in the picture doesn't look like him though.

Is it just me, or does the beat in Daylight match that of Green Eyes? Was listening to AROBTTH in traffic and couldn’t hear the vocals to Green Eyes at first. Since it follows Daylight, at first I thought Daylight just kept going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday to The Scientist, released with B-sides 1.36 and :heart: I Ran Away ("very nearly made the album !") :heart: on this day 15 years ago (4th of November 2002)

20170705_025522_small.jpg.21ae41ad9bb67567a7d1c3d95503d85a.jpg

By the way, everywhere it says it was released on November 4 but the promo discs say November 11. Does anyone know where this discrepancy is coming from ?

• Like 2