📺 STREAM COLDPLAY AT GLASTONBURY 2002 REMASTERED IN HD 📺
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

But isnt it because of the delay?

yeah that could be. a combination of the delay and the echo in the stadium. and Belgium generally not being very good at working together (I mean, we have like 6 governments)

• Like 1

Who's that member called OP? And how can he do that?

Who's that member called OP? And how can he do that?
OP stands for 'Original Poster' and is assigned to the person who started that specific thread.

OP stands for 'Original Poster' and is assigned to the person who started that specific thread.
No but his name is literally OP written with the colour arond as the OP's

I really enjoy how mellow and chill Ghost Stories is. It’s like a laid-back Mylo Xyloto album, you know? Very melodic and simple (in a good way) like Mylo but more chill.

• Like 5

I really enjoy how mellow and chill Ghost Stories is. It’s like a laid-back Mylo Xyloto album, you know? Very melodic and simple (in a good way) like Mylo but more chill.

I completely agree with you! :D

• Like 1

Cool. And Ghost Stories flows so nicely as well. It feels like one long song sometimes, doesn’t it?

:party: 1000th post! :party:

Yes, you're right. From my point of view the Ghost Stories album is one of the most cohesive records by the Coldplay. All the tracks blend together well and it sounds like one long song as you have already mentioned, right from the very beginning to the end. Just as a river flows from the spring to the estuary. :innocent:

• Like 6

:party: 1000th post! :party:

Yes, you're right. From my point of view the Ghost Stories album is one of the most cohesive records by the Coldplay. All the tracks blend together well and it sounds like one long song as you have already mentioned, right from the very beginning to the end. Just as the river flows from the spring to the estuary. :innocent:

Yes, very nice description indeed. And congrats on your 1000th post! :celebrate: I have a ways to go. Lol. :)

• Like 1

Why, thank you! At first glance it might appear to be impossible to post 1,000 posts but as the time goes by, the more postings you're going to create, if you're feeling comfortable sharing your own thoughts and ideas on the Internet. :D

• Like 1

Why, thank you! At first glance it might appear to be impossible to post 1,000 posts but as the time goes by, the more postings you're going to create, if you're feeling comfortable sharing your own thoughts and ideas on the Internet. :D
Expecially when you play come on and sing it out [emoji16]

Welcome to the 1000 posts club

• Like 3

Expecially when you play come on and sing it out [emoji16]

Welcome to the 1000 posts club

Why, thank you!

Oh, you've seen through me... :eek::yum

That’s right. I need to be here more often and spread my thoughts with peeps. Lol.

• Like 2

do you mean the little OP icon next to the original poster's name in Tapatalk/the app?

because OP hasn't been online since 2008 and doesn't have any fancy stuff in his username https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?members/op.6489/

Yes but his name apears as the op icon, it weird

Ive been seeing old threads and i saw him a lot.

Totally agree.

For some reason I only like to listen to Ghost Stories in my car when it's raining/snowing outside. It kinda makes it more special. The mood just doesn't work for me on a sunny day. It's magical driving down the road, listening to GS when it's snowing outside.

• Like 5

Totally agree.

For some reason I only like to listen to Ghost Stories in my car when it's raining/snowing outside. It kinda makes it more special. The mood just doesn't work for me on a sunny day. It's magical driving down the road, listening to GS when it's snowing outside.

I often listen to the Ghost Stories album while taking a shower for an unknown reason. Perhaps, the music itself makes me feel like experiencing soul purification whilst I'm literally letting the water wash all over my body. :joy:

Totally agree.

Yes, it does have a somber overtone to it for sure. I have never listened to while driving in the rain. I bet that would enhance the experience. :) But I don’t get snow down here in Texas. Lol. Thanks for the tip. :)

• Like 1

So a portuguese tv channel used ETIAW in a news report about a ship. I was like " is that...... it IS"

• Like 1

So a portuguese tv channel used ETIAW in a news report about a ship. I was like " is that...... it IS"

It must have really stunned you, hearing a Coldplay track on TV... :D

• Like 1

So I'm not usually a fan of covers of Coldplay songs. I'd say about 95% of covers don't capture the emotion in Chris' voice.

This is a really unique cover and I completely wouldn't expect it to work, but it works. I love it. If you haven't seen this, check it out.

• Like 1

What version of talk was used to make the Thin White Duke remix? I cant find it anywhere

What version of talk was used to make the Thin White Duke remix? I cant find it anywhere

Is that the one that has the lyrics "when you worry about the future and the third world war" ?

That version has indeed never been made public.

• Like 1

Hi, does anybody have (or can make) a high resolution scan of the lyrics of AHFOD and AOAL? The ones from the CD booklet in black with the colourful writing? I would love to print those as posters as I find the words very inspiring and suitable for a play room/creativity room. Or maybe there are posters for sale that I haven't found yet ... any hint in the right direction is very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance!

• Like 1

So today it's been exactly 3 years since I came to Coldplaying ! And I'm really grateful to have found this wonderful, amazing, supportive community !

Year No. 3 of my existence on this forum was the best so far - during this time, I saw Coldplay six times, saw several of you while queuing in front of venues and ate pizza in Frankfurt/got lost in Hamburg/watched fireworks in Paris with one of you :blush:

To celebrate this I'm wearing a Love Button on my shirt for 24 hours, something which I've never done before ! I started at Midnight, currently on hour No.11 :joy:

• Like 11