✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

One year ago today, on the day of the first Coldplay AHFOD Tour concert in Frankfurt, for the very first time I met someone who I only knew from Coldplaying (and the I Ran Away Project...and a few postal exchanges and lots of Instagram messages) in real life. I was really nervous at first, but I needn't have been :blush:

It was an amazing two days in Frankfurt and an amazing few weeks (Hamburg - Paris) full of Coldplay concerts that followed !

Coldplay connects people :party::party::party:

• Like 6

Good discussion topic I saw on r/coldplay while we're all in the offseason:

What songs from AHFOD do you think the band will play once the next tour starts? Do you think there's any chance from KEP?

A Head Full Of Dreams

Birds

Hymn For The Weekend

Everglow

Adventure Of A Lifetime

Fun

Kaleidoscope

Army Of One

Amazing Day

Colour Spectrum

Up&Up

All I Can Think About Is You

Miracles (Someone Special)

A L I E N S

Something Just Like This

Hypnotised

I think AOAL is a lock but past that...

I'd LIKE to see AICTAIY from KEP, but don't think its likely. I think the band would choose something from the main album (like Up&Up, or even HFTW) before choosing that.

• Like 1

This is a good discussion topic!

I would think SJLT, AOAL, and HFTW. Anything beyond that would be surprising (assuming their next tour will be following another full blown commercial album).

Here's my wild setlist guess based on pure speculation lol

Locks:

Yellow

The Scientist

Clocks

Fix You

Viva la Vida

Paradise

Charlie Brown

A Sky Full of Stars

Adventure of a Lifetime

Hymn for the Weekend

Something Just Like This (ugh)

-Like 4 more random old songs from the following (Trouble, Us Against the World, In My Place, Politik, GPASUYF, Violet Hill, ETIAW, Everglow, Magic, Up&Up, Don't Panic)

-Then like 5 LP8 songs

-A couple covers/interludes

Damn, the things I'd do for them to reintroduce any of

Daylight, Shiver, DAAHF, Lovers in Japan, Politik, Square One, Cemeteries of London, Swallowed in the Sea, Strawberry Swing, Everything's Not Lost, Life is for Living, Warning Sign, LiTii

• Like 3

Remeber when Chris said they were planing to play hypnotized in the following tour? Maybe he they will do the same with the rest of the Kaleidoscope ep

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

Remeber when Chris said they were planing to play hypnotized in the following tour? Maybe he they will do the same with the rest of the Kaleidoscope ep

I think by the next tour he meant the 2017 leg of the tour. And then they must've decided against playing it regularly. It's not really a stadium rocker of a song.

I doubt that he meant they are planning to play Hypnotised on a tour in 4 or 5 years.

• Like 1

Stupid question, but I cannot remember who "Joan" is in Miracles SS. Does someone know?

it's Joan of Arc isn't it ? ( Jeanne d'Arc )

Joan of Arc, nicknamed "The Maid of Orléans," was born in 1412 in Domrémy, Bar, France. A national heroine of France, at age 18 she led the French army to victory over the English at Orléans. Captured a year later, Joan was burned at the stake as a heretic by the English and their French collaborators.

• Like 2

Lots of Coldplay/FIFA connections today. During the celebrations, they played the Paradise remix. Also, the national sports network had a compilation of the tourney set to Clocks.

My son is still convinced it should be Joshu - Joshu - Joshuaaaaa instead of Para - Para - Paradise :joy::joy::joy:

• Like 2

Im watching the Viva la vida era videoclips and it gives me so much nostalgia (christmas lights included). And i love the colours and the ambient, its so nostalgic and classy.

And i recomend you to watch the "who the captain of some sinking ship would stow" part in the vilotet hill video again, its hilarious.

• Like 2