🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Okay okay, all of you guys need to go on iTunes right now and look up Revamp: The Songs of Elton John & Bernie Taupin. Coldplay covered Elton John’s song “We All Fall in Love Sometimes”. Its not out yet, buut it’s available for preview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Chris at the piano it seems. Would've preferred a full band version, but it's better than nothing!

• Like 3

Oh that, i think so too, but guy is such an ordinary GUY ([emoji16]) and theres lots of people that look like him in Portugal in my opinion
One of my high-school science teachers really looked like Guy. He even played the guitar.
  • Like 4

One of my high-school science teachers really looked like Guy. He even played the guitar.

I would have really, really, REALLY looked forward to science class every day if I would have had that man as a science teacher! :blush:

• Like 6

Heard Lost in the grocery store yesterday, same place that I heard In My Place right after I'd gone to the AHFOD concert in August. Love that grocery store.

Then I heard Everglow and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall playing at my neighbor's house today and just had to tell her how much I loved her taste.

I've had a good run of hearing random Coldplay songs at different places the last few months. It never fails to make me smile...and start dancing and mouthing the words like a crazy person no matter where I am.

• Like 8

Heard Lost in the grocery store yesterday, same place that I heard In My Place right after I'd gone to the AHFOD concert in August. Love that grocery store.

Then I heard Everglow and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall playing at my neighbor's house today and just had to tell her how much I loved her taste.

I've had a good run of hearing random Coldplay songs at different places the last few months. It never fails to make me smile...and start dancing and mouthing the words like a crazy person no matter where I am.

I love when that happens. I recently heard Birds at a burger joint and couldn't believe my ears haha.

Also, I was sitting at a lounging area at a grocery store with my headphones on, doing work, listening through X&Y. I walked downstairs to the store to get a drink and the store was playing The Hardest Part! Not the first Coldplay song I would expect in public. Crazy stuff.

• Like 6

#TB to the best 1th April tweet ever. [emoji16]

IMG_20180401_133642.jpg.b8e583181de761fa67aed6fb666341d5.jpg

20180401_134232.thumb.jpg.a46058bd07f89b9dba5b5da8946e7bb8.jpg

• Like 7

[ATTACH=full]7830[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]7831[/ATTACH]

Is that really Jonny?! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang that's nice :blush::heart_eyes:

Wait, is that oficial?

[ATTACH=full]7830[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]7831[/ATTACH]

10/10 would wear fragrance.

• Like 3

Who thinks Chris has dressed up as the Easter Bunny? [emoji16]20180401_150451.thumb.jpg.90d3dbc013817feb9adecf6b2bb8f530.jpg

• Like 4

Who thinks Chris has dressed up as the Easter Bunny? [emoji16][ATTACH=full]7832[/ATTACH]
Too short to be Chris i guess
  • Like 2

Chris: 6'1'' or 1.86 m

Gwen: 5'9'' or 1.75 m

visually: 4053817700000578-0-image-m-2_1494838367457.jpg

They arent too too far off. If Chris can be an elephant, he can be a bunny as well

chrismartin.gif

• Like 1

But look at the height of their shoulders. Either way, we will never know[emoji848]

• Like 1

Come on guys. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That's obviously not Chris because that Easter Bunny isn't wearing a LoVe button [emoji6][emoji16][emoji23]

• Like 7

Come on guys. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That's obviously not Chris because that Easter Bunny isn't wearing a LoVe button [emoji6][emoji16][emoji23]

Oh right [emoji16]

I just saw this. So they are not going to be touring until 2021 :( I mean YES, they really deserve their break, but of course it would be fun not having to wait that long.

[MEDIA=instagram]Bfs8qaFFNXV[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfs8qaFFNXV/

damn yeah this kinda sucks but I mean kinda predicted it, seeing that there wasn't any Christmas message last year or anything. Kinda suggested a decent break was to be had.

Also saw a girl recently wearing a mylo xyloto tour shirt, made my sleep deprived morning to uni a little better :P Wish I would have been old enough to see that tour.

• Like 2

This evening Coldplay will feature in a tv show on the Belgium tv channel één.

1 of tonights stories is about a 19-year old girl, Noa, who is a cystic fibrosis patient and had a lung transplant.

In June 2017, Noa wanted to go to a concert of her favorite group Coldplay in the King Baudouin Stadium.

With her new lungs that she received in November 2016. But in April 2017 she got lymph gland cancer. Noa was treated and was even allowed to leave the hospital, but she had a bleeding in the intestines just before departure.

The meeting with singer Chris Martin and his colleagues, which the host of the talkshow Cath Luyten had arranged for the show "Vandaag over een jaar", fell into the water.

But the gentlemen were kind enough to dedicate a song to her during their concert and record a video message, which will be shown in the program tonight.

één is a public channel so it can be watched from abroad!

Vandaag over een jaar - 20:40 - 21:35 (Brussels time)

@Captain Crieff

edit: here is a link to the program: https://www.een.be/vandaag-over-een-jaar/ik-wil-uit-volle-borst-meezingen

(you can practise your Dutch knowledge :))

• Like 7

So I came across this at a Walmart here in the USA today.

1- Holy sh*t Coldplay on top of Coldplay on top of Coldplay

2- It's April 5 here, I thought the Elton John Revamp wasn't coming out until tomorrow?20180405_200147.thumb.jpg.33d523d1b5d45d498493c776ef098593.jpg

• Like 2

This evening Coldplay will feature in a tv show on the Belgium tv channel één.

1 of tonights stories is about a 19-year old girl, Noa, who is a cystic fibrosis patient and had a lung transplant.

In June 2017, Noa wanted to go to a concert of her favorite group Coldplay in the King Baudouin Stadium.

With her new lungs that she received in November 2016. But in April 2017 she got lymph gland cancer. Noa was treated and was even allowed to leave the hospital, but she had a bleeding in the intestines just before departure.

The meeting with singer Chris Martin and his colleagues, which the host of the talkshow Cath Luyten had arranged for the show "Vandaag over een jaar", fell into the water.

But the gentlemen were kind enough to dedicate a song to her during their concert and record a video message, which will be shown in the program tonight.

één is a public channel so it can be watched from abroad!

Vandaag over een jaar - 20:40 - 21:35 (Brussels time)

@Captain Crieff

edit: here is a link to the program: https://www.een.be/vandaag-over-een-jaar/ik-wil-uit-volle-borst-meezingen

(you can practise your Dutch knowledge :))

here's a short clip from the telly programme ft the video message and some footage from the concert. She also said the message from the band gave her the strength not to give up

[MEDIA=twitter]981977420776595456[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/een/status/981977420776595456

The whole recording of Fix You was aired on the radio (stubru) this morning so I can rip that tonight when I have time (spoiler alert: the whole stadium sings along totally out of sync. we need more practise as a nation.)

Should also add that the girl is doing great now so Coldplay can come back to Belgium now. And I promise we'll all sing along better.

• Like 1

here's a short clip from the telly programme ft the video message and some footage from the concert. She also said the message from the band gave her the strength not to give up

The whole recording of Fix You was aired on the radio (stubru) this morning so I can rip that tonight when I have time (spoiler alert: the whole stadium sings along totally out of sync. we need more practise as a nation.)

Should also add that the girl is doing great now so Coldplay can come back to Belgium now. And I promise we'll all sing along better.

I think this was on the 2nd concert so I was standing near the B-stage at that time. I'd blame it on the bad acoustics in the King Baudouin Stadium. [emoji16]

And I can only agree that they can come back to Belgium. [emoji4]

But isnt it because of the delay?
  • Like 1