✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I'm not sure whether this is really Guy's own acccount. There are other Instagram accounts like dakotajohnson.chrismartin, which are by no means their own accounts, but they are accounts where somebody else posts pictures about them or even pretends to be that person. Obviously anybody can open an Instagram account with any name that has not yet been used.

But if this account was real, it would be great to have direct contact to Guy.

I'm not sure whether this is really Guy's own acccount. There are other Instagram accounts like dakotajohnson.chrismartin, which are by no means their own accounts, but they are accounts where somebody else posts pictures about them or even pretends to be that person. Obviously anybody can open an Instagram account with any name that has not yet been used.

But if this account was real, it would be great to have direct contact to Guy.

I know about those, I even got a supposed Chris account who contacted me. There are a bunch of those lying around. But there's evidence that this might be the real deal. We now have to wait and see if it gets verefied.

[MEDIA=twitter]1087400471478915072[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplayxtra/status/1087400471478915072?s=19

• Like 2

I was listening to an ambient song when I read an interesting post in the comments section. What do you think? Does it sound similar to Up&Up or not?

[spoiler=LINK]

50455463_1056559274554986_4710854317916028928_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fprg2-1.fna&oh=db2656b24fe7f07a9da44566b0619871&oe=5CB65DF3

It reminds me more of the intro in the MX tour version of Yellow than Up & Up honestly.

I think it's not a fake account!

The account follows Guy's fiancée, which is a private account so I'm sure it's real. I guess the spell as been broken. It would be so cool if we got Instagram profiles from the rest of the band!

• Like 3

OMG I was saying how I wished the guys had their own social media accounts and it seems that Guy has made an Instagram account! :scream::scream::scream:

[MEDIA=twitter]1087391818856259585[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/1087391818856259585?s=19

I'm so excited about this! I read awhile ago in the old Oracle questions that Guy was the only member that ever had a Facebook so I always thought that if someone in the band was going to be on social media it'd be him.

• Like 3

I had my second dream that Chris Martin was my best high school friend, but this one was rom com edition: I secretly loved him but was friend zoned bc he was dating my best friend and I confessed my love at the end. I woke up before the final kiss scene. :sob::sob::sob::broken_heart:

• Like 2

I believe Chris Martin makes a lot of humble comments. He speaks very humbling, almost self-deprecating, while I find him endearing, but I wish he would give himself more credit.

Agreed 100%. I recall some more recent interviews where he acknowledged that and was trying to change it. Like, you know what, we're really proud of this album, and we think its really good. I still hear too much of that self-deprecating style for my liking. There's nothing wrong in saying they think band XYZ is good, but they should also say, hey, we think we're up there too!

Semi relatedly, also could do with less 'is everybody okay?' during concerts.

• Like 4

Agreed 100%. I recall some more recent interviews where he acknowledged that and was trying to change it. Like, you know what, we're really proud of this album, and we think its really good. I still hear too much of that self-deprecating style for my liking. There's nothing wrong in saying they think band XYZ is good, but they should also say, hey, we think we're up there too!

Right, I agree. Unfortunately, I have never been to a Coldplay concert, but I can tell you as a Coldplay fan and what I have heard from friends who have seen them live, they put on an amazing show. Chris shouldn't doubt the fan's reception but asking, "Is everybody okay?" Maybe, "I know you guys are having a good time" would be a little better. :)

• Like 4

Here’s a Coldception for you:

Due to extreme cold, we’ve been driving our little dog to pet stores to see mice and get exercise. Last night, I heard Fun in one store. Tonight, I heard a familiar strain...Birds was on. I have not heard either in public before!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I really think the backlash of Coldplay in the mid-2000s and general hate for the band has completely changed his outlook on the band and life in general. He's very, very genuinely appreciative of fans, has trained himself to not be bothered by hate, and is very self-deprecating. All ways to cope with widespread anti-Coldplay.

• Like 6

I had my first driving lesson today. An instructor turned on the radio when he was telling me how to start the engine. I was feeling really nervous and anxious about what I was going to do, especially knowing I would drive a car for the very first time. Then suddenly Something Just Like This was on which really calmed me down. Hadn't it been for that song, then I might have been more stressed out about what I was experiencing. Broadly speaking, I'm grateful for the power of the Coldplay's music!

• Like 12