🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

Just thought about this.. This song most likely has the "new" sound or style (idk how to call it).. So we'll immediately know how far they have drifted from their previous works, and might have a better idea of what the new album will sound like!? Kinda.. Reminds me of hearing Violet Hill for the first time and pondering on how different that song sounded!

I'm not sure I agree with this. I figured this Christmas Lights song would be a bit of a one-off for fans and such - marking the holidays. I sort of expect pretty straightforward Coldplay on a song like this. That's still a wonderful thing, but I don't expect this to be like Violet Hill. It'd be awesome if it was though!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I agree with this. I figured this Christmas Lights song would be a bit of a one-off for fans and such - marking the holidays. I sort of expect pretty straightforward Coldplay on a song like this. That's still a wonderful thing, but I don't expect this to be like Violet Hill. It'd be awesome if it was though!

Me too... It's a christmas gift for us fans... Like when they made the video of Last Christmas in 2007, the christmas message videos in 2006 and 2004, Viva La Vida (thin white duke remix) in 2008...

All I can say is :wacko:

I have a really good feeling about the boat trip now, lucky lucky coldplayers who will be there :wacky:

And now I really need to get back to work :escaping:

same here Denise! This single make me feel a little better! (why always good thing happens in the week??!! :bomb:)